CDIH
My brother needs to see a stripper.... - But he's only 18...anywhere to go? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My brother needs to see a stripper.... - But he's only 18...anywhere to go? (/showthread.php?tid=1572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 05-03-2002

Frank's Chicken House features a "Legs and Eggs breakfast buffet" that is to die for.

- Hey Ladi - 05-03-2002

Quote:"unique and funky" places on the site.
Transvestites? Didn't know that was your thing........ ok I did, but I didn't think you'd admit it. Last time the home office moved, we found your, ahem, scrap book.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-03-2002

Quote:If there's a board party at a strip bar

You dont want to scar him for life now do ya?

- Grumpy - 05-03-2002

Ladi - by unique and funky I mean out the norm of regular strip clubs. Dives, out the way places, places with strippers who have 6 teeth between them. Those are usually good for a laugh or two. I wasn't talking about the tranny kind that you take snuka to see his mom for his bi-weekly visits.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-03-2002

hey grump i got an idea....lets change the normal jokes from grumpy's mom to snuka's mom. maybe there will be less complaints about redundency. LOL

- Grumpy - 05-03-2002

Done deal snuka......

Attention TARDS and short bus passengers: The new running joke will no longer be Grumpy's Mom. We will now be beating Snuka's MOM jokes to death. Please be advised and thank you for your cooperation.

- Sloatsburgh - 05-03-2002

Just bend the little whiney shit over and shove a zucchini up his ass.

Fuck him. He's 18. Tell him to hop in his car and drive over. If he doesn't have a car, tell him to rent one.

He's 18. He's his own man now. If he wants to see tits, he can do it himself. He doesn't need his sister to do it for him.

Do you get him laid too? Did you gyrate his hips as he was humping his (now recently smarter) ex-girlfriend?

P.S. Take a black light to under your desk.

- Hey Ladi - 05-03-2002

I think it's a whole different set of jokes. Grumpy's Mom is fat, Sunka's is hairy... Grumpy's got here diseases from the tards here... Snuka's from the inmates at the prison where she (and we use this term loosely) is a gaurd... ok, she not really good at the gaurding, mostly she just rapes the men in the shower, and they are more afraid of 'her' than the other men.

- Ken'sPen - 05-03-2002

Quote:I think it's a whole different set of jokes
Subtle differences....
Like everyone wants to sleep with Luna, everyone has slept with Ladi....

- Hey Ladi - 05-03-2002

Everyone but Ken....... he loses!!!

- Ken'sPen - 05-03-2002

I am waiting,
biding my time,
I will have you....
I WILL HAVE YOU!!!!!!

- Hey Ladi - 05-03-2002

Does chloroform count as a fullfilling sexual conqust for you?

- Ken'sPen - 05-03-2002

NO!.....
But getting you soooooo drunk you think I am someone else does.

- Hey Ladi - 05-03-2002

:toast: Well then, bring on the shots big boy! Can you be a young Paul Newman tonight??

- Ken'sPen - 05-03-2002

You want me to eat a bunch of hard boiled eggs???

but if you mean look like him, we got some serious drinking to do, low lighting will help.....

Edited By Ken'sPen on May 03 2002 at 11:56

- Arthur Dent - 05-03-2002

If you want the kid to never bother you again, put a tape on and tell him it's a stripper audition tape and if he likes it, you'll hire one for his birthday bash.

As he watches the hot chick dance, he'll get all excited until the camera pans up, over her naked breasts, to her face to reveal...it's you!

- Ken'sPen - 05-03-2002

Getting back on Topic......
This is really pretty pathetic,
your brother is an adult and is turning to his big sister in a quest of seeing boobies.....
sounds highly dysfunctional to me,
plus he is whining about the suggestions he is getting....

Oh yeah, hi Ladi.

- Lord Magus - 05-03-2002

oh come on, "Snuka's mom" jokes are older than OAS AND Grumpy combined!!!

- Grumpy - 05-03-2002

so are ATM jokes but they're still funney.

- Lord Magus - 05-03-2002

touche'