CDIH
Is urination sexy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is urination sexy? (/showthread.php?tid=1633)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Quote:I don't think anyone is keeping score
Never underestimate the Obsessions of The Pen

- Ken'sPen - 05-06-2002

Truer words Ladi.........

- IkeaBoy - 05-06-2002

It doesn't make me excited but I'd let a chick pee on me

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Quote:It doesn't make me excited but I'd let a chick pee on me
:-o

You know, while I'm not totally surprised, I really didn't expect you to say that.

- Brokenjaw - 05-06-2002

Never have been peed on, but think its sexy to watch a girl a pee.

- Kid Afrika - 05-06-2002

Quote:So whaddya say we throw Ladi in the chum pool and all stand around and pee on her?
I'm sorry I'm so late to get to this, but I can't believe nobody else caught it.

This whole thread was really a ploy for mayfag to look at everybody's junk.

OMG, you pREverted, gay faggity fag!!!11 :fuckoff:

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Yes k1d, you're right. All I want to do is look at your bloated body with your quarter inch killer hanging below your fat pouch. :fuckoff:

- Kid Afrika - 05-06-2002

quarter inch? you're being generous. :loveya:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-06-2002

Not into the whole pee thing, but if my guy were to be really really into it, I'd rather he pee on me then go out and pee on someone else...

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-07-2002

Quote:Not into the whole pee thing, but if my guy were to be really really into it, I'd rather he pee on me then go out and pee on someone else...

Lucky guy. LOL

My motto is roses are red violets are blue...you pee on me..i pee on you.

- Arthur Dent - 05-07-2002

There's not much I would consider gross between a guy and girl, but that tops the list.
Otherwise, you should try everything at least once.:thumbs-up:

- The Painter - 05-07-2002

Where does accidental peeing fall into this? If your fucking a women, and she gets real excited, and accidentally lets some fly. FYI, pee is sterile. No bacteria in it.

Oh accidental my ass...suck it up and just let it flow

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-07-2002

Quote:If your fucking a women, and she gets real excited, and accidentally lets some fly

Silly silly boy...welcome to the world of female ejaculation....I got to see a whole 2 hours of video on it in school last year.... :crackhead:

Quote:Silly silly boy...welcome to the world of female ejaculation....I got to see a whole 2 hours of video on it in school last year....

thats all well in good....doing a shot of that crud is like drinking baileys but instead of sweet it's salty.

the piss is where its at. nothin like some liquid sunshine. its a lot thinner than female dredging sludge. less filling means more room....more room means larger quantities...larger quantities means longer to fill....longer to fill...ahh you people can figure the rest out

- The Painter - 05-08-2002

Quote:Silly silly boy...welcome to the world of female ejaculation....I got to see a whole 2 hours of video on it in school last year..
What class was that in?

- Hey Ladi - 05-08-2002

The one with the field trip to the strip club?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-08-2002

Historical and Modern Sexual Revolutions....it was a women's studies class that got me out of LIT. The professor actually wrote a book called The Clitoral Truth all about the clit and why it rules.