CDIH
5 things to do the day the world ends - Nuclear attack 'virtually a certainty' - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 5 things to do the day the world ends - Nuclear attack 'virtually a certainty' (/showthread.php?tid=1634)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 05-07-2002

hey, you've got to hide your love away. at least thats what lennon said.

Edited By Keyser Soze on May 06 2002 at 11:30

- Maynard - 05-07-2002

I know John Lennon, and you sir are no John Lennon.

- Keyser Soze - 05-07-2002

there was, and will only ever be, just one, silly man.

- Sean Cold - 05-07-2002

Yeah, and he is fuckin dead so what is the mother fuckin point?

What scares me is that a nuke would hit and I knopw of at least 50 people that would mutter "Maynard's a dick" as thier last words.

I have also decided to predict that in a few seconds, there will be a pitch thrown in the Arizona/Pitt Game.

- Maynard - 05-07-2002

Quote:What scares me is that a nuke would hit and I knopw of at least 50 people that would mutter "Maynard's a dick" as thier last words.
More like 153 people.

The really fucked up part is that its highly likely that it will hit NYC. :confused:

- Sean Cold - 05-07-2002

Quote:More like 153 people

The truely amazing thing is that you inlcluded yourself in that.

And of course people are going to say NY gets hit first, everyone fuckin hates us for the most part.

- Galt - 05-07-2002

Quote:The truely amazing thing is that you inlcluded yourself in that.

maybe it was everyone but him, plus Froy

- GonzoStyle - 05-07-2002

Sleep in all day to have a ton of energy for the next day when all of the world realizes the Apocalypse never came, then reign down anarchy.

- Arthur Dent - 05-07-2002

With 24 hours warning, I'd probably look for any possible way to survive it. What can I say? I refuse to go down without a fight. Probably steal a yacht, stock it with bikini clad hotties, food and alcohol and head out for the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

If your talking Extinction Level Event (Gotta love Deep Impact) than I'd find a lonely hottie, a 5 star picnic lunch, a few bottles of really expensive wine, a beautiful mountain top, well, you get the idea. Front row seats and lots of sex.

- HedCold - 05-07-2002

if i knew the world was going to end, i wouldn't care to much about experiencing the things i never did. i probably wouldn't even care to much about having sex. i would just want to spend it with my nieces or something playing with them. if the older one knew what was happening, the younger one probably wouldn't and maybe for a few minutes i could forget what was happening.

yea...i'm a puss like that.

of course, if the situation for sex might arise, i probably wouldn't turn it down, unless it was another guy, a fat goth chick, or a family member.

Edited By HedCold on May 07 2002 at 06:09

- Black Lazerus - 05-07-2002

All you white people know what i am going to do right
no not steal cars. tools

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-07-2002

If it was like Deep Impact, I'd take a bottle of sleeping pills or attach a hose to my muffler and go to sleep...rather die like that, than die in pain...but then again, my luck, I'd kill myself and the world wouldn't end....

- onehung - 05-07-2002

I'd probably spend the first 12 hours trying to decide what to do, Then the next 12 just saying fuck it and not do anything.

- Maynard - 05-07-2002

Quote:If it was like Deep Impact, I'd take a bottle of sleeping pills or attach a hose to my muffler and go to sleep...rather die like that, than die in pain...but then again, my luck, I'd kill myself and the world wouldn't end....
With a tidal wave like that, at that size, and moving at that speed, you would die instantly. Ever do a belly flop into a pool? Water feels like a brick wall when you hit it. Multiply that by a billion. And there's your tidal wave.

- Sluggo - 05-07-2002

Thank you mister fucking science.

- Maynard - 05-07-2002

Quote:All you white people know what i am going to do right
no not steal cars. tools
Get a job?
Take care of your kids?
Pay your bills?

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2002

Quote:but then again, my luck, I'd kill myself and the world wouldn't end....

You putting yourself to sleep? Talk about the irony in that one. I think that would actually be one of the signs of the actually apocalypse.

I also hear the worlds gonna end tommorow, DO IT NOW!!!!!!

- Black Lazerus - 05-08-2002

no i going to get me a shot gun and kill every maynerd i see.

- Arthur Dent - 05-08-2002

Quote:With a tidal wave like that, at that size, and moving at that speed, you would die instantly. Ever do a belly flop into a pool? Water feels like a brick wall when you hit it. Multiply that by a billion. And there's your tidal wave.

But if you were on a boat far out to sea, you could ride the crest of the wave all the way to Illinois! Confusedmokey:

There's a great episode of The Outer Limits about a guy who figures out that the sun already exploded and the fireball will hit earth in two days. He figures out how the earth will get hit on the opposite side first and by sunrise they'll all be dead. Falls in love and spends the night with a woman he's been admiring for months. In the morning, the sun rises and they go outside thinking they were wrong. Just as they're celebrating, a giant wall of fire comes whipping over the horizon and kills them all. damn, I loved that show.