CDIH
Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved (/showthread.php?tid=1671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

K1d, you really are a pathetic waste of existance. Sure, I am too, but you just continue to prove how much anger you have inside you for no reason.

No, the white people aren't out to get you.
No, people don't hate you because you're black.

Why is it ok for you to post you like, yet I can't?

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

let it go maynard. let it go.

- Keyser Soze - 05-08-2002

Quote:What is so goddamn wrong with K1d trying to make the board what he want's it to be???
Isn't that what you and your fucking sickenning Love fest are trying to accomplish.
You make me fucking sick, and you will NOT be hearing from me on aim or any other means from here on out.

Well said. Kid you should try a more subtle approach. See how Maynard and his minions apply a stealth approach to spread their virus upon the board, take notes. Its pathetic, yet effective.

I agree that less interaction off the board leads to more interaction on the board. I've even stopped conversations in mid-IM to tell people if they want to discuss it further, take it to the board.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:I agree that less interaction off the board leads to more interaction on the board. I've even stopped conversations in mid-IM to tell people if they want to discuss it further, take it to the board.
That's because you both have pre-conceived notions about what a message board should be.

- Hey Ladi - 05-08-2002

Quote:I've even stopped conversations in mid-IM to tell people if they want to discuss it further, take it to the board.
yet...... the chat thread is bad.....? ;-)

Do we have to fight about how each person posts EVERY week? :fuckyou:

Didn't the little f U smillie have two hands?

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 08 2002 at 3:40

- Galt - 05-08-2002

That's not true. All my notions are post conceived.

- Kid Afrika - 05-08-2002

Quote:No, the white people aren't out to get you.
No, people don't hate you because you're black.

You can post whatever you want, I never said you couldn't.

I don't think people are out to get me. I think people read between the lines of my posts to find stuff that just isn't there.

- Skitchr4u - 05-08-2002

i swear i read this argument last week...AND the week before

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:I think people read between the lines of my posts to find stuff that just isn't there.
You mean like they do with me?

- Kid Afrika - 05-08-2002

Whatever, mayfag. You're right, I'm wrong. It's your world.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Pussy.

- Sephiroth - 05-08-2002

Maynard, what the motherfuck is your problem today?!? Kid has an interesting idea and you attack because "he's trying to change the messageboard"? Who the fuck said that was a bad thing! Personally, I would LOVE to have some changes made around here. Like, for example, schmucks posting nothing more than smilies and 2 word answers in their post (get my drift? hmmm?). Seems to me that the only reason you dont like this idea is because it was KID who came up with it.

Quote:Why is it ok for you to post you like, yet I can't?
Now, correct if I'm wrong yet again, but Im pretty sure he didnt say what you can and cant post, just that your HOMOSEXUAL GIMMICK FUCKING SUCKS, and quite frankly, I agree with him 110%. Sure, you can bash my "Ninja Gimmick", but if you read my posts, I rarely, if ever, posted stuff about ninja's or whatnot here. Im fact, most of the references you see are people talking about "Seph's Ninja Death Squad", which I dont have any control over. And even if I did still did post it, I wouldnt do it in EVERY GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THREAD ON CDIH LIKE YOU AND ARPI DO WITH YOUR GAY GIMMICK.

So, in summary, learn to read a person's post before you spout bullshit about it. Kid isnt trying to change the board, and he isnt saying what you can and cant say, Nor am I for that matter. Me and Kid Simply agree on the fact that your gimmick blows. You can infer all you want from this post, but just because you think you see something here, doesnt mean I actually typed it.

Thank you, and God Bless.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Of course it's all just me. And I'm the only one that thinks this way about kid.

It's all my fault, blame me. I don't give two shits.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

Quote:Maynard, what the motherfuck is your problem today?!? Kid has an interesting idea and you attack because "he's trying to change the messageboard"? Who the fuck said that was a bad thing! Personally, I would LOVE to have some changes made around here. Like, for example, schmucks posting nothing more than smilies and 2 word answers in their post (get my drift? hmmm?). Seems to me that the only reason you dont like this idea is because it was KID who came up with it.

Quote:

Now, correct if I'm wrong yet again, but Im pretty sure he didnt say what you can and cant post, just that your HOMOSEXUAL GIMMICK FUCKING SUCKS, and quite frankly, I agree with him 110%. Sure, you can bash my "Ninja Gimmick", but if you read my posts, I rarely, if ever, posted stuff about ninja's or whatnot here. Im fact, most of the references you see are people talking about "Seph's Ninja Death Squad", which I dont have any control over. And even if I did still did post it, I wouldnt do it in EVERY GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THREAD ON CDIH LIKE YOU AND ARPI DO WITH YOUR GAY GIMMICK.

So, in summary, learn to read a person's post before you spout bullshit about it. Kid isnt trying to change the board, and he isnt saying what you can and cant say, Nor am I for that matter. Me and Kid Simply agree on the fact that your gimmick blows. You can infer all you want from this post, but just because you think you see something here, doesnt mean I actually typed it.

Thank you, and God Bless.
i agree ;-) ;-)

- Hybrid - 05-08-2002

seph is angry.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

seph is alot of things

- Sephiroth - 05-08-2002

Hey Arpi, if I throw you in the cell for the day, will you have another temper tantrum and storm off? Please? Pretty Please?

- Hybrid - 05-08-2002

the cell isnt very fun

- OAS - 05-08-2002

Where have I aeen this all before? Anyone?

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

Quote:Hey Arpi, if I throw you in the cell for the day, will you have another temper tantrum and storm off? Please? Pretty Please?
Have i ever introduced you to FTL? you guys should meet.