CDIH
World cup - Hot and sexy footy action - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: World cup - Hot and sexy footy action (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- HedCold - 06-13-2002

is there a us match tonight?

good god i'm thinking about watching soccer
Confuseduicide:

- crx girl - 06-13-2002

i can't decide. am i more happy that england advanced or that argentina didn't?

- Sean Cold - 06-13-2002

Now that was funny. At the end of the 1- 1 draw between the Italy/ Mexico match, both teams clinched the final round and already knew the result of the other group match. So, they took the air out of the ball and just killed time in stopage. with almost a minute left of mexico safely passing it around the horn, the ref finally blew the whistle and did the sign of the cross in relief that it was over.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-13-2002

Turkey made it to the knockout round :bouncer:
the riots in Istanbul are apparently ridiculous...the entire city was closed during all three matches, and after they made it they just went nuts.

Hasan Sas=god

- DGW - 06-14-2002

Us is in....they lose 3 - 1 to the Pols But the South Koreans pull off the upset with the win over Portugal

- Sean Cold - 06-14-2002

And we get to play the Wetbacks next. Lucky us. It was dubious anyway, if we won, we drew Italy, either way, we are fucked.

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-15-2002

Sean:

Patriots/Rams. Devils/Hurricanes.

That's why you play the game! Smile

Of course, I've got a England kit, so who am I kidding? Smile

BTW - did you know Beckham's admitted to wearing Posh Spice's panties while playing?

Could you imagine the shitstorm whipped up if Jeter admitted he was wearing Mariah's panties? Smile

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-16-2002

Senegal shocks the Swedes, and Ireland loses to Spain on a Golden Goal - second one in cup history.

US plays tomorrow, bright n' early.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-16-2002

I think England will shock Brazil and get to the finals(yes yes I know Brazil still has to play Belgium but honestly it's Belgium). There they will face Germany. It will be the limeys aganist the nazis in the finals in a reenactment of WW2. I'll take the limeys to win it all.

Spain won't make it past their next match. Ireland showed some of their weaknesses and if Korea/Italy can exploit them it will be easy.

I think Italy has an advantage in the game but Korea could send them packing cause all the pressure is on Italy and Korea has home-field advantage which is huge in this type of situation.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-16-2002

Quote:and Ireland loses to Spain on a Golden Goal
um actually senegal beat sweeden on the golden goal. spain won on penalty kicks.

with Senegal advancing, it means either Turkey, Japan, or Senegal is going to make it to the Semifinals. Who would've thunk it?

- crx girl - 06-17-2002

Quote:I think England will shock Brazil and get to the finals(yes yes I know Brazil still has to play Belgium but honestly it's Belgium). There they will face Germany. It will be the limeys aganist the nazis in the finals in a reenactment of WW2. I'll take the limeys to win it all.
well, that's a nice sentiment there, but, we are talking about brazil. i'm hoping belgium wins on a fluke, and then we can take them...

and i think the u.s v mexico match is coming on in 10 mins.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-17-2002

I really hate Brazil. So maybe that's why I want England to win. Ronaldo is such a cocky bastard I hope he dies. But if England can exploit Brazil's weak defense they can win. They should use quick players like Owen to penetrate and try to score aganist their weak goalie. But an all out assault will be a bad idea because Brazil has scores of players that can come back at you.

And USA is up 1-0 aganist Mexico at the half.

- Sean Cold - 06-17-2002

This is the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GREATEST</span> Moment in USA Woirld Cup History!

Thats right, all the US haters can eat a big shit burger! Now, getting drubbed by Poland actually helped us because we got the Mighty, Undefeated Wetbacks! This game was dirty, 10 yellows plus a red card but US prevails on two beautiful goals by McBride and Donavan.

The US is in the elite 8. Not France, not Portugul, not Argentina, not Sweeden, not Mexico. I am loving the footy action!

Edited By Sean Cold on June 17 2002 at 04:56

Yeah those damn spics got upset. This World Cup is great. There's nothing greater than seeing all the huge teams(France, Argentina, Mexico, Portugal) go out like this.

- Sean Cold - 06-17-2002

Hark, what's this? ESPN led off Sportscenter with soccer highlights? Thats right, and even if we get outsted, we still had an amazing run, we weren't picked to win a game much less do this well. Friday morning it's the German's turn to find out the US is for real.

Ok two hours till Brazil vs. Belgium. Belgium better get Brazil some yellow cards and play their psychical game so Brazil gets roughed up and goes in weakened for England.

- Sean Cold - 06-17-2002

If you fart in Ronaldo's general direction, he should wind up injured. I hope to all that is holy that Brazil gets the next early exit.

- Sloatsburgh - 06-17-2002

At what point does America go truly pro-soccer? Does America have to win the cup, or even if that happens, will America be captured by the drama that is Woods winning another golf tournament?

- Galt - 06-17-2002

not a chance in hell.

Of course, this country is obsessed with the excruciatingly boring not-even-a-sport-NASCAR

- criticslovesnatch - 06-18-2002

i think i made my feelings about brazil clear earlier in this thread:fuckoff:

i hope the limeys beat the fuck out of them, and in the process break both of rivaldo's legs.

meanwhile, Turkey/Japan in less than 4 hours :bouncer: