CDIH
Who are you like? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who are you like? (/showthread.php?tid=367)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- DGW - 02-14-2002

For the life of me i never believed people when they said it but, I used to get people saying i looked like Patrick Swayze...don't know if thats's a good thing though...and if i do I'd have to take his character in Red Dawn...i so related to that movie at the time.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-14-2002

DGW Wrote:For the life of me i never believed people when they said it but, I used to get people saying i looked like Patrick Swayze
yeah i could see that

- LZMF1 - 02-16-2002

the guy on the couch in half-baked.

i am so fucking lazy just ask, sluggo i worked with him.

- Faceman - 02-25-2002

Ok I'm too lazy to read if anybody else said this so here goes. I'm in the theater the other night watching, "Dragonfly"(Don't ask, it was a make-up movie for dragging my gf to see "Blackhawk Down") and there are these 2 blondes sitting in front of us. So one puts her head on the other ones softly, like a gf does to her boyfriend and the first thing that pops into my head is, Cool, Lesbians. So inbyfacto I am Stifler, from American Pie 2

- IkeaBoy - 02-25-2002

Faceman Wrote:Ok I'm too lazy to read if anybody else said this so here goes. I'm in the theater the other night watching, "Dragonfly"
That Costner movie is out already!?

- AFDude - 02-25-2002

Quote:Ok I'm too lazy to read if anybody else said this so here goes. I'm in the theater the other night watching, "Dragonfly"(Don't ask, it was a make-up movie for dragging my gf to see "Blackhawk Down") and there are these 2 blondes sitting in front of us. So one puts her head on the other ones softly, like a gf does to her boyfriend and the first thing that pops into my head is, Cool, Lesbians. So inbyfacto I am Stifler, from American Pie 2

I pictured you more as a Milton from Office Space kind of guy...

as for me, I've been told I sort of have an Ed Norton look going on...I don't see it though.

- Faceman - 02-25-2002

AFDude Wrote:I pictured you more as a Milton from Office Space kind of guy...
That's ok. I always pictured you more like Richard Gere in "An officer and a gentleman", military dude :bouncer:

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2002

Quote:I always pictured you more like Richard Gere in "An officer and a gentleman", military dude
keep your homo-erotic fantasies off the board, feggit!

- Faceman - 02-25-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:I always pictured you more like Richard Gere in "An officer and a gentleman", military dude
So what do you picture yourself as..Hedwig or the angry inch? :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
So what do you picture yourself as..Hedwig or the angry inch? :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
wow! you bring lameness to whole other level. you are about as witty as a can of lard.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-26-2002

AFDude Wrote:I pictured you more as a Milton from Office Space kind of guy...
:roflmao:

Perhaps I may be a bit like Rese Witherspoon's character in Election...

- AFDude - 02-26-2002

Quote:Perhaps I may be a bit like Rese Witherspoon's character in Election...

A pyschotic repressed lesbian? :roflmao:

AFDude Wrote:A pyschotic repressed lesbian? :roflmao:
:punch: You're so gonna get it......

I meant more in the over achieving never happy with what I've done unless it's the best kinda way....but still...grrrrrr

- Hey Ladi - 02-26-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
:fucking: You're so gonna get it......
Nice

Oh, I finally thought of one, ok two, but same girl. Marla Singer in Fight Club. Or trying to break out of my shell... the girl in Room w/a View. Whatever.

Hey Ladi Wrote:
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
:fucking: You're so gonna get it......
Nice
If you're going to mess with my emoticons, can you please at least use the right ones? :blow: would have been more appropriate :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Perhaps I may be a bit like Rese Witherspoon's character in Election...
:roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 03-01-2002

I was thinking about it today and I think I got someone- AMerican Pie's Finch. We both want to be suaver than we actually are, both try to be sophisticated, both are pretty bad with women, both are insulted by people they know, both are kind of cocky assholes, the coffee thing and i'm sure there are a few more.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-01-2002

Do you run home to poop in your own bowl? If you want to lose your virginity to an older woman, my grandma's single Smile

- IkeaBoy - 03-01-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:If you want to lose your virginity to an older woman, my grandma's single Smile
how hot is she? and yes, I do wait to poop.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-01-2002

She's 81....gray hair....nice big flabby tricepts, but she doesn't smell like mothballs, so that's a plus.