CDIH
Joe Millionaire - Could be best reality show ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Joe Millionaire - Could be best reality show ever (/showthread.php?tid=4336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- DGW - 01-07-2003

i thought the show wuz funny
he fucked up a bunch of timez
not getting onto his horse correctly
not having a middle name ready when one of the ladies asked
he then gave the answer of Elder as his middle name
wtf?
there were about 4 or 5 really hot women who all but one seemed like a moiney grubbing whore
the chick with the curly black hair was the only one that didn't mention money
plus he feelz guilty already.....sucker!!!!!!!

- Sloatsburgh - 01-07-2003

Until Howard gets one of them on his show, then he would just fawn over them like he always does.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-07-2003

Quote:plus he feelz guilty already.....sucker!!!!!!!
I know! WTF is up with that? He's all like "I want to figure out who is after me for my money" and its like he thinks he really has the money.... Why the Hell is he so sappy?

- Spitfire - 01-07-2003

I was disappointed, I didn't expect him to have a friggin conscious. We need to see these women degraded as much as possible. Next week's show when they're forced to shovel manure should be funny.

It would really suck if this dude is actually rich after all.

After this show.... who knows. Maybe he can whore himself out like Kimmie.

- Danked - 01-07-2003

Sloats just wants to see him in a whipped cream bikini.

No. I want to know what Islander he had sex with.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-07-2003

could fox at least get more than 2 hot girls?
those women were awful looking

- SYNTuesday - 01-07-2003

It wasn't that bad. And man are you people harsh on the women. But anyway, how you think they went about recruiting the women? Namely, they must not have said anything about money beforehand to prevent a lawsuit,... either that or had them sign trick contracts... Undecided

- drusilla - 01-07-2003

women are such dumb whores

- The Jays - 02-14-2003

.... well, I was looking at msnbc, and they had an article that could be a possible spoiler to the ending next week..... check it out.....

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I don’t believe it myself, but it’s one helluva dubious theory that Fox can only hope is true: “Evan is not alone on the show! His identical twin brother Ethan is also on there! Basically, they each had an equal say picking girls right down to the last two. They split up the dates at first, and then dated the girls they themselves had picked.
“Evan picked the wild Sara, while Ethan loves the quiet, gentle Zora. SOOO…on the last episode, Evan sees Zora first, rejects her, then leaves. Then you see Ethan (who u think is Evan) talking to Sara and reject her. Now youre thinking what the heck! THEN, they bring both girls in together and both brothers come out and explain the whole mess.
“They tell them they are not rich, and of course, Sara isn’t impressed but Zora is relieved. THEN, Paul comes in and tells ALL of them that he IS a millionaire, and that both boys will be receiveing 1 million each!!! Too bad Sara already walked out!!!!”

<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-14-2003

I'm responding like this so anyone who doesn't want to read doesn't have to.
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I don't know how true that is. They never mentioned him being a twin (granted why would they), but to do that would totally dupe the audience and totally take away from the fun of the fact that the girls were going to be exposed for being money hungry snobs. But then again, FOX already has their ratings, and its not like they could do a sequel to this show because all the contestants would be suspicious, so they have nothing to lose by fucking with the audience. BAH! I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to find out. Thanks for posting that!<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- HedCold - 02-14-2003

that was worse than a wwe storyline

- Kim - 02-16-2003

Just wait American Wedding is coming to Fox...it does get worse...

- Paper Boy - 02-18-2003

don't forget, 8pm start tonight.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-18-2003

:bouncer: I can't wait....I've been so bored all day

- crx girl - 02-18-2003

finally, something to watch other than blizard coverage woo. i've only actually seen the last couple of episodes but after last weeks shenanigans i can't wait...

ugh, they're gonna do a whole thing about the rejected women first :crackhead:

Edited By crx girl on 1045530243

- DGW - 02-18-2003

i say tune in at 9:40

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-18-2003

Ugh...this is so boring.

- DGW - 02-18-2003

i can't wait till 10:25