CDIH
Get on the bus you Fuck-tards - the tart cart is back with a vengence! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Get on the bus you Fuck-tards - the tart cart is back with a vengence! (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Iknew it tasted familiar. Your mom's taste is very distinctive. Kinda of a cross between curdled goat's milk and dried halibut. Was she teaching you how to store more man splooge in your ass fagoo?

- FNMoron - 01-16-2002

Quote:[Image: grump_grumbur.jpg]
I just love that he's so proud of his offspring with Wilbur... where the rest of the family Grump... back at the troth?

- Metalfan - 01-16-2002

Quote:Klaatu! Barada!! N.... ecktie, nectarine.. nickel... definitely an "n" word....

No wonder Fagus is fucking late.....it must have taken him hours to figure out how to bastardize the only memorable line from "The Day the Earth Stood Still", yet he still didn't make teh funney. Now just take your usual seat in the corner Fagoo and think about man ass and show tunes.....have a nice day.
:lol: :puke:

- Lord Magus - 01-17-2002

Originally "Klaatu Barada Nikctu" in the Day the Earth Stood Still, passcode usable ONCE to command robot left on earth by aliens.

Also Used by George Lucas in A New Hope as the names of 3 seperate Aliens in the Cantina scene, though not mentioned in the movie, this is how they were identified on set.

Finally, quote itself, including Necktie, nectarine, etc, comes from Army of Darkness, used by Ash before removing the Necronomicon ex Mortis from the pedestals

And on a side note... Metal gives lousy head

- Maynard - 01-17-2002

Quote:And on a side note... Metal gives lousy head
But his sister is Out Of This World!

- Metalfan - 01-17-2002

Holy fuck Magus....get a gah damned life!

As for giving head, Alkey was on call last night, so take your complaints up with him.

Gaynard, next time you pay sis with pest strips...how about unused ones ya cheap fag!

- crx girl - 01-18-2002

Quote:Holy fuck Magus....get a gah damned life
what ever metal, you're just feeling like an arse cos you totally missed teh funny boat :roll:

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:Holy fuck Magus....get a gah damned life
what ever metal, you're just feeling like an arse cos you totally missed teh funny boat :roll:
Is that what they call the hooker cruise you told me about? Are you working next friday on the boat? I got some friends that want the roto-rooter treatment.

- Lord Magus - 01-18-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Is that what they call the hooker cruise you told me about? Are you working next friday on the boat? I got some friends that want the roto-rooter treatment.
Yeah... "friends" you say?
Who do you think you're foolin'? We ALL know you just want CRX to pipe-snake your sphincter!!

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:
Quote:Is that what they call the hooker cruise you told me about? Are you working next friday on the boat? I got some friends that want the roto-rooter treatment.
Who do you think you're foolin'? We ALL know you just want CRX to pipe-snake your sphincter!!
Don't be jeolous. She'll get to you on your regular thursday night visits. I'll make sure she brings the mace and ballping hammer this time. I know how disappointed you were that you didn't get to play ATM rape victim.

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Is that what they call the hooker cruise you told me about? Are you working next friday on the boat? I got some friends that want the roto-rooter treatment.
Don't be jeolous. She'll get to you on your regular thursday night visits. I'll make sure she brings the mace and ballping hammer this time. I know how disappointed you were that you didn't get to play ATM rape victim.
Quit confusing your fantasies with mine shorty.. ever since Sean first cracked the Magus/Raven at the ATM story.. you've been bugging me to visit you at your local Chase bank late nights..

I wonder what exactly it is you want me to do to you under the streetlamp eh?

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

Quote:I wonder what exactly it is you want me to do to you under the streetlamp eh?

Earn some money for me bitch! what do you think I want you to do? Stand there and look pretty?

Get your ass over to the corner and start makin me some greens before I bitchslap your ass into tomorrow.

Bah! Who do you think i am? Snuka???

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Yes, I take full credit for inventing Magoo is a queer with Raven Jokes. :bouncer:

{hookednose voice}WoooHoooHooo, Robin!{/hookednose voice}

Oh.. trust me.. everytime I hear "ATM" or "Fagus" I silently curse you..
I know who to blame lmao

- GonzoStyle - 01-18-2002

Quote:I know who to blame lmao
Your penis?

- Grumpy - 01-19-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:Oh.. trust me.. everytime I hear "ATM" or "Fagus" I silently curse you..
I know who to blame lmao
your overactive labido and your wantened desire for anal sex from strange men?

- crx girl - 01-19-2002

this thread is funny, i find it very entertaining :lol:

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

ATM = Analy Taking Magoo