CDIH
Fly on my sweet angel - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Fly on my sweet angel (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Luna - 02-25-2003

Yes, Rupert weighs 170 lbs. now....he can hold her dad down and lick his face so he can't see and VG can just run out and get a pupster. Nobody will be the wiser. :-D

- LZMF1 - 02-25-2003

bru is a 60 lb ball of energy and buttercup weighs in at 70 lbs plus she's your typical lab....big and goofy. if rupert holds down dad bru and buttercup might lick him to death! :-p :-p

- Luna - 02-25-2003

Rupert's nick name is Sir Licks-a-lot. :crackhead:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-25-2003

Quote:Rupert's nick name is Sir Licks-a-lot.
Mine too... Rolleyes

- Danked - 02-25-2003

Mine is Dankarella.

- Danked - 02-25-2003

My dog's nickname is Boo. She pounces on people unexpectedly.

- Danked - 02-25-2003

You can call me Tex.

- virgingrrl - 02-25-2003

all those puppies in my house! that would be heaven. :-)

i just want something to love and cuddle with :-(

i miss kissing my pupper right between his eyes...that was my special place to kiss him...and his feet smelt so good.

heh, im such a freak.

- Luna - 02-25-2003

Quote:i miss kissing my pupper right between his eyes...that was my special place to kiss him...and his feet smelt so good.

heh, im such a freak.
No, you're not. I know exactly what you are talking about. :lol:

- Danked - 02-25-2003

Jiboo was so sick when we found her on the street. Little bit of mange, worms, etc... We shelled out a fortune to make her all better. She's very happy and a spoiled brat, but she's pretty well behaved. She comes to work with me and sits in the office. She has a pillow here, but she doesn't use it. Instead, she jumps into my office chair after I get up. :angry:

But I love her. :loveya:

- Luna - 02-25-2003

Quote:She comes to work with me and sits in the office.
I love when people do that! Animals in the work place make life better, I think.
Rupert spent his first year and a half in a physician's office with me. Now, people come by looking for him. He even used to go in the exam room with one girl because she was frightened to death of getting her blood drawn. :lol:

- Sweet Angel - 02-25-2003

We had my cat put to sleep about 2 weeks ago. Not too traumatic for me, but I'll be crushed when I lose my 2 doggies. Anyway, the vet sent a sympathy card with the following enclosed:

<div align="center">The Rainbow Bridge</div>

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen, and when you and your friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

- Animal Chatter, Fall 1994

That made me cry.

:-(

- virgingrrl - 02-25-2003

Quote:No, you're not. I know exactly what you are talking about.

yeah..cause you are a dog person :-)

Quote:She has a pillow here, but she doesn't use it. Instead, she jumps into my office chair after I get up.

my dog had beds all over the house..did he ever lay on them? thats a big NO.

he would take our seats on the couch..or lounge across our beds.

- Danked - 02-25-2003

I've given up trying to kick my dog out of bed. As soon as she sees me climbing under the covers she jumps up in bed with me and paws at them till I let her under them too. If I try to ignore her, she'll bite an end and pull them off of me. :angry:

But I love her. :loveya:

- Sweet Angel - 02-26-2003

Quote:she jumps up in bed with me and paws at them till I let her under them too. If I try to ignore her, she'll bite an end and pull them off of me.

My dog does that too, but she's a bed hog.

- LZMF1 - 02-26-2003

Quote:My dog does that too, but she's a bed hog
both of my "special olympians" are bed hogs too!

it's like sleeping in an oven.

- Sweet Angel - 02-26-2003

My bedroom is about 63 degrees, but under the covers with my Shelby, it's nice and toasty!

- Danked - 02-26-2003

Don't make me talk about my dog anymore.

I sound gay when I talk about my dog.

:keke:

But that's only cause she's so cutesy wootsey!!!!!!

- Luna - 02-26-2003

Mine won't sleep at night with me, but, if I nap during the day he does. Also, if I have started napping with out him he will jump on the bed and lay right on top of me. ugh....he's a truck load, too. [Image: icon11.gif]

- LZMF1 - 02-26-2003

Quote:I sound gay when I talk about my dog

<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 got all choked up when he read this thread this morning</center></span><!--e-me-->

i dal is ok he's not exactly my fav but buttercup is a big sweetie! :loveya: