CDIH
American Idol - anyone still watching? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: American Idol - anyone still watching? (/showthread.php?tid=5775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Suzie - 04-24-2003

What are you trying to say?
And here I was just thinking oh wow, we have the same TV taste!
I'm glad Josh is on his way out, he's the worst!

- Metalfan - 04-24-2003

LOL...Josh and Trenyce are the worst NOW. I can't believe Carmen lasted as long as she did.

Right now Clay is leading the "popular" vote...not sure how that can be, but that's what "they" say. I am glad that Kim Locke is making it more interesting now....the next few shows should be fun :thumbs-up:

- Mad - 04-24-2003

WTF was that crap on Carmen's face?

- Teenweek - 04-24-2003

She has major zit problems

- Mad - 04-30-2003

Josh needs to pack his yahoo music up and leave. Ruben has the best voice out of all of them.

- Suzie - 04-30-2003

He does but he doesn't fit the image. When a big girl sounds good Simon tells her she has to loose weight, but he's never criticized Ruben's weight problem. Unfair!!
My fave's Clay. :loveya:

- The Jays - 04-30-2003

... because Reuben is so good he needs not to lose weight.... the girls who have been on are not great, thus, they must make up for it by looking good...

- The Jays - 04-30-2003

... BTW, Clay rules...

- Mad - 04-30-2003

Why do you like Clay?

He looks like a Harry Potter with FBA after years of being buggered.

- The Jays - 04-30-2003

... judging a male singer based on his appearance makes me question your sexuality...

- Mad - 04-30-2003

:rofl:

I don't like his singing at all. That last performance was one of his better ones. He just sounds the same every time.

Ruben has soul...

- Suzie - 04-30-2003

Clay looks dreamy and sounds great.

- Sweet Angel - 04-30-2003

I like Josh. I don't think he's got a chance in Hell of winning, but I still like him. I guess that whole country boy thing gets to me.

I think Clay has the best voice, but I don't like his look. I also think he's better suited for Broadway or Vegas. He's got the power, but not the mainstream ability.

Kimberly and Trenyce don't have what it takes -- voice-wise or looks-wise.

- Teenweek - 04-30-2003

Goodbye Josh.

- The Jays - 04-30-2003

Quote:I like Josh.

:10:

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... This is fucked up.... I understand Trenyce being in the bottom two... BUT REUBEN IS THERE INSTEAD OF JOSH!..... something fucked up is goin on....

- LyricalGomez - 05-01-2003

Bah, it doesn't matter though, he will get signed long before Josh does if he gets voted off.

- Teenweek - 05-01-2003

So long to the shoplifting drag queen. Josh is next. Anyone see Simon's face. He was even more shocked at Ruben being in the bottom 2 than last year when his favorite tamyra got voted off.

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... it's fucked up.... it was clear way before this week that Josh was not a good singer...

... both Carmen and Kimberly were voted off before Josh, and now Trenyce is gone, with Reuben getting the second lowest total... that's 4 finalists who performed better than Josh everytime.... these people better not be voting for him just because he's a Marine...

- Suzie - 05-01-2003

I think patriotism is the problem. that and he's big with the hicks, who probably vote disproportionately.
I voted for Trenyce and Clay last night. SOrry to see her go,but she wasn't a consistent performer.