CDIH
ONLINE CONSOLE GAMING - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ONLINE CONSOLE GAMING (/showthread.php?tid=5910)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- LZMF1 - 04-04-2003

Quote: :rofl:

Jack>Baker
i got a chuckle outta that one too!

yup....you gotta see any console game on my HDTV

i use component cables for the video and optical cables for the audio. it owns all! :thumbs-up:

- QuickStop - 04-04-2003

who cares about the picture if the gameplay is shit? super mario brothers looks crappy but its still one of the funnest games to play. any shooter is better on the pc because you hyave actual precision. you can say as a whole you prefer consoles because yes, there are easier to use, but you cant say that shooters play better on consoles. youd have to be retarded

- LZMF1 - 04-04-2003

to each his own. :thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 04-04-2003

i prefer playing games from my couch, not my desk.

- Goatweed - 04-04-2003

Quote:i prefer playing games from my couch, not my desk

that's why they invented wireless keyboards and mice :thumbs-up:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-04-2003

Oh come on Jack...I'm sure you could get someone else to host it...don't be scared... :burnfucker:

- Mad - 04-05-2003

Quote:I can't host games no more cause of my router. (I still haven't figured out port forwarding :disappointed: )

I find hard to believe that some code-monkey can't figure out a router.

When a computer n00b like myself can.

- LZMF1 - 04-05-2003

Quote:I find hard to believe that some code-monkey can't figure out a router.

When a computer n00b like myself can.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HOLY SHIT!!!!! that was funny!!!

- QuickStop - 04-05-2003

Quote:i prefer playing games from my couch, not my desk.
move your pc then. mine sits a few feet in front of my futon.

- LZMF1 - 04-17-2003

Quote:Pot smoking=SOCOM goodness
d00d...try playing this game while you're shrooming!!!!!!! :39: :39:

- Mad - 04-17-2003

Quote:d00d...try playing this game while you're shrooming!!!!!!! :39: :39:

Hook a brother up!

- LyricalGomez - 04-17-2003

Quote:Like LZ, I prefer console gaming larger screens and more fun. For the record SOCOM is not a FPS, it's a 3rd person Action game with realistic game play. (Blood!)

Head shots and heart shots will take you out with just one hit. There is no respawn, the weapons are comparable to real ones. Not some ridiculous lazar thingamajig.

Don't vex intellectual on the subject if you have no clue what you are talking about

FPX = First Person Shooter, IE a shooter seen from the first person perspective, IE SOCOM

And everything you just mentioned was done on PC's years ago

- Mad - 04-17-2003

Quote:IE a shooter seen from the first person perspective, IE SOCOM And everything you just mentioned was done on PC's years ago

Take your head out of your ass. SOCOM is NOT a FPS.

I mixed it up with BF2942

It's a TPS, only difference between it and an FPS is the perspective from which you view it.

And an FPS does not refer to games that are unrealistic, so my argument still stands.

- Mad - 04-17-2003

:17:

If you would like to discuss PC gaming I may suggest you PM Baker. I'm sure he'll hook you up with a cool board...

Oh that was so hilarious

SC was popular a few years ago, get with the times grandpa

- Mad - 04-18-2003

Quote:SC was popular a few years ago, get with the times grandpa

Do you mean CS as in Counter Strike?

I will explain this to you slowly, as it seems you do not understand.

THIS IS THE ONLINE CONSOLE THREAD!

- Keyser Soze - 04-18-2003

nope, i wouldnt play games on my pc even if it were closer to my couch and i had wireless keyboard and mouse, UNLESS my pc was hooked up to a huge LCD comparable to my TV screen.

on a related note, is it true that those plasma tvs run out of gas in 5 years and cannot be refilled, rendering them as really expensive coffee tables?

- LZMF1 - 05-01-2003

a qestion for the other gamecube owners:

do you guys know of any other online games for the cube or am i limited to phantasy star online episodes I+II?

ok....i answered my own question Video Gaming Online

<div align="center"> :high five: </div>

Edited By LZMF1 on 1051757272

- Mad - 05-01-2003

Cool deal LZ. Rumor has it that all consoles will be dropping there prices by $50 in the next couple of weeks.

That Cowboy game looks interesting for Xbox.

SOCOM 2 is expected to be available in the fall, October or November with some great improvements. Such as no cheats and buddy list's, who's talking on the mic, mute features etc...