CDIH
I need your help - This is serious - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I need your help - This is serious (/showthread.php?tid=6614)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Suzie - 06-20-2003

Quote:Really make it harder for you than just $5 if you are serious.

It wasn't that losing $5 a day is hard for me, it was a reward becuase the longer I go, the more money I'll have saved up to use for something healthy. Plus, I'm saving $$ by simply not buying it, which is another plus.

Really the biggest incentive I have is pleasing myself. I'm happy with myself when I don't do it, and when I feel like I'm in control of my addiction.

- Suzie - 07-04-2003

I came REALLY close to splitting a bag with my friend from work last night. It's a long holiday weekend and we wanted to party. I really believe I could just do one gram, stretch it out over the weekend and be done. But I talked us out of it.

Still being a good girl.....

- Galt - 07-04-2003

Thanks for topping this.

I eagerly anticipate WBK's response.

- Mad - 07-04-2003

Good for you Suzie.

- Gooch - 07-04-2003

Quote:I came REALLY close to splitting a bag with my friend from work last night. It's a long holiday weekend and we wanted to party. I really believe I could just do one gram, stretch it out over the weekend and be done. But I talked us out of it.

Still being a good girl.....

<marquee>JUST SAY NO
[Image: Coke--animation.gif]</marquee>

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2003

Gooch is such a good pal.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-11-2003

no way in hell you are still clean

- Suzie - 07-11-2003

:thumbs-up:
your lack of faith gives me the best incentive to continue to abstain.

- Gooch - 07-11-2003

Quote:Gooch is such a good pal.

<marquee>[Image: nr_just_say_no.jpg]</marquee>

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-11-2003

so, someone you dont know and will never meet gives you the most incentive to not do drugs?

- Suzie - 07-11-2003

no,r eally the feeling of pride it inspires in myself is the best incentive. knwoing that it disappoints you is just a major bonus. In fact, while I'm never buying it again, I was planning on tooting a little at my party. Now that I know that it would please you, I may skip that as well.

- Jack - 07-12-2003

You were going to fart at the party? :clueless:

- Suzie - 07-12-2003

not anymore!

- drusilla - 07-20-2003

Quote:i think the $5 a day is a great idea but something tells me that one day you'll break down and spend it all on a bender.

i didn't want to sound like a bitch, but i was thinkgin the same thing.

though it is a good idea to have a goal & to use the money for some awesome trip & not a trip to rehab.

- Galt - 07-20-2003

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE!!!!

Don't you realize that the whole $5/day thing was a set up for the punchline of her going on a bender and move up to something really destructive and addictive like heroin? That was the entire point of the post!!!!

Alls I wanted was for her to destroy her life

ARGH!!!!!

Why has no one been able to understand that?

- Hybrid - 07-20-2003

there's no fucking way she's still clean anyway. chillax negro.

- crx girl - 07-20-2003

Quote:Why has no one been able to understand that?
some people can't resist the chance to be self righteous. i got it, but what would i know, i'm some kinda moron

- drusilla - 07-21-2003

giver her a chance. this could be interesting