CDIH
TITS!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TITS!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7203)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- HedCold - 08-25-2003

what was your tag name?

- Doc - 08-25-2003

Wigger period? :rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 08-25-2003

soup, i had a bunch more that i can't recall right now. i used to practice in a tag book, ill have to go look it up. i was actually pretty good at it. i was impressed by the 1980 subway bombers like Sane, Jon 156, and Dome.

- Galt - 08-25-2003

she had a brown dot.

I thought they were supposed to be red too.

But that brings up a whole nother subject. What's the deal with the dots. Do they signify something?

They should be color-coded. We should integrate this into every day life.

red means they are married
yellow means they are dating/engaged
green means single

Then no guys would ever waste their time

- Doc - 08-25-2003

I thought that's what wedding / engagement rings were for?

And Keyser, please tell me you wore your clothes backwards like Cris Cross

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

i wanna see pics of wiggersoup

- Galt - 08-25-2003

I always forget to look at girls' hands. I don't even know which hand is supposed to have the ring. I get confused because a lot of girls have rings and I don't want to be staring at their hand.

My sister wears my grandmother's engagement ring on her other hand and I'm sure a lot of guys get confused by it. A nice dot on the forehead would be much easier.

i never wore my clothes backwards, i did rock baggy pants for a minute or 2 and may have even sported a starter jacket. but who didnt?

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

would a brown dot mean someone shit on their face?

- Galt - 08-25-2003

did you carve words and/or lines in your hair?

- Doc - 08-25-2003

Quote:and may have even sported a starter jacket. but who didnt?

Guilty here

As for the rings, it's always on the left hand. And after a while, you get better at noticing it. Sometimes you even see a tan line if they're recently divorced or just want to be 'single' that night. I guess that means I'm getting old...sigh...

never carved anything in my hair, i did go to linden to get fades from an authentic black barbershop. i never wear jewlery, just a watch. i find most jewlery to be tacky.

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

shut up you're young

- HedCold - 08-25-2003

starter jackets were comfy

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

Quote:Sometimes you even see a tan line if they're recently divorced or just want to be 'single' that night.

yep, or sometimes the finger has indentations that the ring left.

- HedCold - 08-25-2003

did you go into stores and try to steal those starter jacket button things that went on the hood strings?

Edited By HedCold on 1061843060

- Galt - 08-25-2003

how many pairs of British Knights did you own?
Did you leave the tags on your hats and sneakers?

- Doc - 08-25-2003

Oh man, this a bad flashback to middle and high school

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

what scares me is adult wiggers. it's really something you should grow out of. i think it's quite acceptable to go through that phase in your early teens, but if you're 20 and still coordinating your sneakers with your jerseys and wrist bands you might have an identity problem...

- Doc - 08-25-2003

You don't think it's crazyfreshcool to be 28 and rocking the Fubu?