CDIH
S.O.C.O.M. II beta test - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: S.O.C.O.M. II beta test (/showthread.php?tid=7274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2003

goaty....it's fucking awesome :thumbs-up:

- crack hitler - 09-24-2003

give us details, do terrorists get silenced weapons, is it still the same 3 types of games. etc, i need a runoown now dammit

- Mad - 09-24-2003

Anyone who has Beta and doesn't have time to play it please for the love of GOD hook me the fuck up!

- Goatweed - 09-24-2003

UPS hasn't come today Sad

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2003

ok....it's basically the same as socom 1 but....they made the graphics much better...more colorful
many many more weapons(my personal favorite is the M3 automatic shotgun and the landmines(you can get kills registered to you even after you die and someone steps on your landmine))

different outfits...some of the seals are dressed as terrorists

unlockable characters

the beta is online ONLY so i haven't the slightest clue how the offline game is but it's got to be good!

new maps are nice and big

the dance option is kind of gay yet funny as hell.

SCEA and Zipper basically took 2 winning formulas and combined them (Ghost Recon: Island Thunder+S.O.C.O.M.=S.O.C.O.M II)

so far i'm thoroughly enjoying the game :thumbs-up:

if and when you do get it goaty PM me or IM me........i'd love to beat you like a rented mule in that game...you too keyser

- Goatweed - 09-24-2003

Quote:and the landmines(you can get kills registered to you even after you die and someone steps on your landmine)

its the same in Enemy Territory - landmines are very cool.

- Keyser Soze - 09-25-2003

i just got back from san antonio and guess what was waiting for me. ill be on later after i unpack.

- Danked - 09-25-2003

geeks!

- LZMF1 - 09-25-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:i just got back from san antonio and guess what was waiting for me. ill be on later after i unpack.
have fun...the servers are really fucked up tonight....rather than getting all pissed off over that game not working....i'm going to get a good night's sleep.

i'll play tomorrow.

- LZMF1 - 10-06-2003

ok i was playing last night and saw a dude whose name was KeyserSoze. i thought it was our very own keyser but the guy played wayyyyyyyy too well so it couldn't have been him.

- Keyser Soze - 10-06-2003

yup, thats me.

- Goatweed - 10-06-2003

I was on last night too but didn't see either of you - not that I was looking.

I think they've upgraded their servers because the past couple of times I've connected without incident and lag seems to have disappeared - I'm also getting my ass handed to my a lot faster too.

- Keyser Soze - 10-06-2003

i havent had a problem yet. i think alot of the boards favor the terrorists though. they have too many special weapons at their disposal.

- LZMF1 - 10-06-2003

ok so it was you in the vigiliance map with the respawn option on......i must say you have improved!

- LZMF1 - 10-06-2003

Goatweed Wrote:I was on last night too but didn't see either of you - not that I was looking.

I think they've upgraded their servers because the past couple of times I've connected without incident and lag seems to have disappeared - I'm also getting my ass handed to my a lot faster too.
add me and keysersoze to your buddy list in socom 2 beta :thumbs-up:

i'll add you fools to mine.

- LZMF1 - 10-06-2003

did you guys do the download that saves to your memeory card yet?

if you didn't.....................do it! do it now!

- Goatweed - 10-06-2003

what's it for? it always saves to the memory card (settings and whatnot)

- LZMF1 - 10-06-2003

it downloads socom 2 v2.0 and saves to your memory card.

you gotta check it out!

by the way....this kinda sucks....

in order to add someone to your friends list they person you'd like to add must be logged in while you're adding them to your list. i tried adding Goatweed and KeyserSoze but it wouldn't let me because you guys weren't on. :17:

Edited By LZMF1 on 1065497465

- LZMF1 - 10-30-2003

S.O.C.R.A.C.K.II comes out next week! :thumbs-up:

- diceisgod - 11-05-2003

The nigger at Game Gallery ripped me off. I put 5 bucks down to have a copy of SOCOM 2 reserved months ago. I heard that a couple of my friends had gotten it already, so i figured i go over there and pick it up. I get to where the place WAS. It was totally gutted with a For Rent sign on the front of the window. I'm not happy right now