CDIH
watching thread - the return! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: watching thread - the return! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2003

Treasure Of The Sierra Madre - a classic which needs no words.

- Goatweed - 10-09-2003

I watched Unfaithful this past weekend, I remember there being a lot of hype about this movie - I thought it was alright, but I felt him killing the guy accidentilly with the snow globe was weak - and then the whole "I'll back my wife when the cops investigate" was even weaker. Uncle Jun as a PI was interesting, I wish he got more screen time.

Diane Lane is a MILF, the sex scenes - specifically the scene in the cafe's bathroom as well as the hallway outside the frenchy's apartment - were really good.

- PeterDragon - 10-09-2003

Goatweed Wrote:I watched Unfaithful this past weekend, I remember there being a lot of hype about this movie - I thought it was alright, but I felt him killing the guy accidentilly with the snow globe was weak - and then the whole "I'll back my wife when the cops investigate" was even weaker.
<snip>
Damn you!!

you Ruuuned it.

:twak:

:21:

- Lord Slug - 10-09-2003

Bravehart, right now, playing in my office.

It's a slow day. So slow, I may actually listen to the commentary.

- PeterDragon - 10-09-2003

Lord Slug Wrote:Bravehart, right now, playing in my office.

It's a slow day. So slow, I may actually listen to the commentary.
Mel in a kilt.

Hot.

- Goatweed - 10-09-2003

the commentary on that disc is quite good - as is the movie.

Sophie Marceau :loveya:

- Lord Slug - 10-09-2003

I just can't wait for the funniest outtakes CD to come out.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2003

Fargo - I got the special edition, I watched the movie once when it 1st came out and didn't like it very much. I didn't remember the movie much but I remember hating Frances Mcdormand. I figured with it being called a classic and my love for the Coen bros, i'd give it another shot.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed the film but the fact still remains, frances mcdormand is fuckin annoying as fuck.

- Danked - 10-13-2003

Stop talking crazy talk!

- Goatweed - 10-13-2003

I've been watching Carnivàle - it's still kind of slow-going, but it's a gripping show nonetheless. It's nice to see something original on TV for a change.

- PatCooper - 10-13-2003

I watched The Royal Tendenbaums this weekend. Great cast, I found it funny in a odd strange way.
Also saw Underworld. Vampires kill Werewolves. Good idea crappy movie
Daredevil.Saw it for the first time and it was entertaing. Afleck sucked as usual though.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2003

Did anyone see Frances Mcdormand in Laurel Canyon? Christian Bale is in it as well.

- QuickStop - 10-16-2003

watched both "jackie brown" and "lock stock and two smoking barrels" for the first time each today. awesome movies

- PatCooper - 10-18-2003

i watched wrong turn last night. I never even heard of this shit being the movies but it was pretty intense. If deliverance was a horror flick this would be it.

- HedCold - 10-19-2003

i watched battle royale. it was cool, but kind of dissapointing. i think i was expecting to much

- PatCooper - 10-24-2003

28 Days Later- Great movie until the last 30 minutes or so.
Texas chainsaw Massacre(The Orginal) - Doesnt get much better.

- QuickStop - 10-25-2003

im watching my battle royale dvd again.
[Image: br_video.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2003

wrong turn, I must agree with pat pretty good movie.

- Paper Boy - 10-26-2003

i just watched The Road to Perdition. enjoyable. paul newman looks pretty good for his age. he must be in his late seventies and he good easily pass for mid sixties.

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2003

I gave Mallrats a second try after a few years, I must admit I liked it much more second time around.