CDIH
Pssst! - An intimate question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Pssst! - An intimate question (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- NaughtyAngel - 03-12-2002

WAY TO GO BECKY!!!!!
FLOWERS!!**!*!**!*!~~*~*~**~

- Metalfan - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Metalfan Wrote:Of course GS has never seen a VS catalog....there aren't any small boys posing in there :lol:
Dude just cause you enjoy wearing that shit doesn't mean all guys do.
Hmmmmm, never realized looking at a VS catalog = wearing their stuff. Thanks for the clarification GS, much obliged. :bouncer:

Besides, it truly would be a cold day in hell if they made shit in my size :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Metalfan Wrote:Of course GS has never seen a VS catalog....there aren't any small boys posing in there :lol:
Dude just cause you enjoy wearing that shit doesn't mean all guys do.
Hmmmmm, never realized looking at a VS catalog = wearing their stuff. Thanks for the clarification GS, much obliged. :bouncer:

Besides, it truly would be a cold day in hell if they made shit in my size :lol:
With all the pr0n on the web why bother reading, print media none the less..... ewwww

- Metalfan - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:With all the pr0n on the web why bother reading, print media none the less..... ewwww
You hitting those strung out whore sites from Amsterdam again? Did you ever file the petition to have them lower their legal age?

- WhipThisFez - 03-12-2002

I don't wear clothes.

- DGW - 03-12-2002

Hanes black boxer briefs

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:I don't wear clothes.
I don't doubt it for some reason, I wanna lick your crevace.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-12-2002

DGW Wrote:Hanes black boxer briefs
ill be right over :bouncer:

- Grumpy - 03-12-2002

white boxer briefs with a week worth of skid marks I've been saving. I would have worn the light blue see through thong but Snuka borrowed it and never returned it, the bastard. After all the trouble I had stealing them from Ladi and scrapping the 3 months of doucheless buildup on them, he has to go and steal them.

- DGW - 03-12-2002

Quote:ill be right over
I'll make sure to lock my doors.
:lol:

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

DGW Wrote:
Quote:ill be right over
I'll make sure to lock my doors.
:lol:
But then how will you get rid of that annoying purchase?

- Luna - 03-12-2002

I'm layered today, so I have on sage green cotton leggings & jeans. :moonie:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-12-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I'm layered today, so I have on sage green cotton leggings & jeans. :moonie:
Where the hell are ya Antartica? Smile

- Luna - 03-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Where the hell are ya Antartica? Smile
I don't shed my skin 'til about April. Big Grin

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

::Looking both ways for my parole officer::

::OK, it looks safe - watch my back people::

Noth.. ::Shit, what's that noise?::

::Hmmm... ok ok, false alarm::

ing bu ::Who's there?::

::Stop fucking with me!::

t a cock :Big Grinammit, you people were supposed to keep guard!::

::Kicks Sleeper in the chest and stabs him in the eye with Ladi's Herpecrusted Dildo::

RING!

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2002

Quote:cock :Big Grinammit, you people were supposed to keep guard!::

::Kicks Sleeper in the chest and stabs him in the eye with Ladi's Herpecrusted Dildo::

RING!
woooo, and after hearing that, I'm gonna need it back, please!! :fucking:

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

ouch

- SLASH - 03-13-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:cock :Big Grinammit, you people were supposed to keep guard!::

RING!
woooo, and after hearing that, I'm gonna need it back, please!! :fucking:
No problem, Ladi. I will give it back to you right after I finish scraping Grump's mom's camel cavity out with the Herpebarnacles and make 'oatmeal' with the residue for Sleeper.

Quote:ouch

Tryin' to imposter as Snuka, huh?

That may work with TFEC's retarded fecal freak sister, but that shit ain't gonna work around here

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

SLASH Wrote:That may work with TFEC's retarded fecal freak sister, but that shit ain't gonna work around here
Well at least now you are stealing someone else's TOGs rather than using your own. We are definetly making progress.

- SLASH - 03-13-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
SLASH Wrote:That may work with TFEC's retarded fecal freak sister, but that shit ain't gonna work around here
Well at least now you are stealing someone else's TOGs rather than using your own. We are definetly making progress.
Wait 1 second here, I am the first to post 'fecal freak'. It comes from the Treat William's character in 'Things to do in Denver when you're dead'.

I know it is ok to steal someone else's lines as long as I alter it a bit, 'cause FM Jeff said so!

So Sleeper, Snuka has been warming up the new hottie addition to the board, inkgrrrl, for ya. She claims to be a stellar head giver.

::Hands Sleeper 3 bags - 1 for her head, 1 for his head, and 1 for the dog's head so he can the dog the next day::