CDIH
Sooooo.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sooooo.... (/showthread.php?tid=7727)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- HedCold - 11-08-2003

huh?

both parts are up

- Galt - 11-08-2003

I think he has a 3rd grade grasp of grammar.

He meant: Upload it to....as in the FTP site's address.

- Keyser Soze - 11-08-2003

who the fuck wants to watch this on a computer screen????

besides, this is like #67,950 on my list of things i need to download, #1 paris hilton receiving a hot beef injection.

- Galt - 11-09-2003

I bet it looks a lot like the Christina Aguilera tape.

- Keyser Soze - 11-09-2003

theres a christina aguilera tape? btw Galt, im going to manahatta tonight. first drink is on me if you happen to come out.

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2003

Galt Wrote:I bet it looks a lot like the Christina Aguilera tape.
Or the Britney Spears lesbian sex tape

- Galt - 11-09-2003

I will be at Divine Bar

East or West?

- QuickStop - 11-09-2003

i really don't know if i liked that movie. it kinda lost me in the last half hour...i think they coulda done better than that. im kinda dissapointed.

- Goatweed - 11-09-2003

I just watched it - I thought it was really good, and certainly not what I expected.

Based on all the negative press it got, I expected a real piece of shit of a movie - it was far from that.

I thought the Neo/Smith resolution was perfect, and one hell of a fight.

The end both confuses me and disappoints me , however.

All in all I enjoyed it - I think people had a preceotion as to what they expected and how they wanted it to be, and when it was nothing like that they gave it bad press. I've read reviews that have gone so far as to say Keanu can't act and his dialogue is awful - this is news???

- QuickStop - 11-09-2003

the final fight was kinda lame to me. when i was watching it i thought it was like a DBZ fight...and it turns out a lot of people felt the same way.

with the keanu dialgogue...one scene was seriously laughable...the one in the train station with the santi (i think was the little girls name). she asked him something and he said "yes. no. i had to" or something like that. it was REALLY bad

- Goatweed - 11-09-2003

the point is, he was never good - I didnt expect miracles from him, I expected him to be his usual awful self - and he was.

I thought the fight was as good as can be - it was established that they were opposites of each other, so there was onlt so much they could do.

I liked how they worked the new Oracle angle in also, very nicely written - the tribute to the old actress in the Oracle's dialogue was a nice touch also.

Quote:The end both confuses me and disappoints me , however

thats what worries me and why I dont wanna see it.

- Goatweed - 11-09-2003

it's....weird. I think I need to see it again to really wonder if I like it or not. It was vague yet clear at the same time.

- Galt - 11-09-2003

you all missed the phenomenon that is me.

- crx girl - 11-09-2003

one of the girls i used to work with left to work at divine bar. i gotta stop by there sometime

Galt Wrote:you all missed the phenomenon that is me.
I am in tears

you never told me which divine bar. i have a bad hangover today.

- Galt - 11-09-2003

Divine bar is pretty cool. More of a nice date place / after work hangout with a group.

It's got tapas upstairs which is supposed to be real good, and then a bunch of different wines (rather than those bars that have tons of different taps)

Doesn't matter. We were there for one drink and then went to "Show". Decent place. Dance club but they don't play techno shit. Also, they have employees up on tables dancing with very little clothes on.

Quote:Decent place. Dance club but they don't play techno shit.

and this makes you angry?