CDIH
ULTIMATE O&A LOST FILE THREAD - Lots of 98 and 99 stuff has been found! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: ULTIMATE O&A LOST FILE THREAD - Lots of 98 and 99 stuff has been found! (/showthread.php?tid=7983)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 02-09-2004

SYNDICATION NOW!!!!!

- sblueman - 02-09-2004

NEW LOST O&A SHOWS COMING SOON!!!

Keep an eye out for:

2-10-99, 2-11-99, 2-19-99, 2-22-99, and 2-23-99

This takes care of all the January 1999 shows. February 1999 is coming soon!

SU needs alot of help though. All these shows need reviews!
Please check out opieanthony.net for how to help out with the show reviews: opieanthony.net's O&A show review thread

Visit your favorite FTP's and O&A websites for the files soon. Here are a couple places to find the shows:
Fast Freddy's OpAckTool.com
Nasty Ham's FTP (IM him on AOL Instant Messenger at SHPIDA for information)
The O&A Virus Spreader: Click here for details!
Mulligan's O&A FTP Site (contact mulligan from opieanthony.net for information)
ILoveDogShits' O&A Public FTP: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="ftp://ona:[email protected]/">ftp://ona:[email protected]/</a><!-- m -->

- GonzoStyle - 02-09-2004

My eyes are tired.

- Goatweed - 02-09-2004

too much reading?

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2004

I been keeping them out so long.

- Goatweed - 02-10-2004

well put 'em back!

- sblueman - 02-23-2004

Keep an eye out for:

2-24-99, 2-25-99, 3-1-99, 3-2-99, and 3-3-99
This batch of lost shows is almost done. I would have more but I am in dire need of a DAT player. If anyone out there has one they can lend me, please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">mailtoConfused[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Please check out opieanthony.net for how to help out with the show reviews: opieanthony.net's O&A show review thread

Visit your favorite FTP's and O&A websites for the files soon. Here are a couple places to find the shows:
Robifications' O&A Public FTP: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="ftp://resyndication:[email protected]/">ftp://resyndication:[email protected]/</a><!-- m -->

- GonzoStyle - 02-23-2004

I lost my eye!!!

- sblueman - 02-29-2004

Keep an eye out for:

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>3-4-99, 3-8-99, 3-9-99, 3-10-99, 3-11-99 and 3-12-99</span>

This batch of lost shows is almost done. I would have more but I am in dire need of a DAT player. If anyone out there has one they can lend me, please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">mailtoConfused[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Robifications' O&A Public FTP: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="ftp://resyndication:[email protected]/">ftp://resyndication:[email protected]/</a><!-- m -->

- sblueman - 03-01-2004

what.....no wacky eye jokes from gonzo? [insert wacky horn]:34:

- sblueman - 03-07-2004

Keep an eye out for:

3-15-99, 3-16-99, 3-17-99, 3-18-99, 3-23-99 and 3-24-99

Almost done with the first batch of shows from 98 and 99. After these I'll take a little break and then hopefully have some more lost O&A audio to share!

ILoveDogShits' O&A Public FTP: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="ftp://ona:[email protected]/">ftp://ona:[email protected]/</a><!-- m -->

- sblueman - 03-13-2004

Keep an eye out for:

3-25-99, 3-30-99, 3-31-99, 4-01-99, 4-05-99, 4-06-99

That's it for the batch of lost shows from 1998 and 1999. Hopefully after a little break "Mr Crappy Cellphone" will be gracious enough to give O&A fans more gifts of lost shows-!