CDIH
Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- IkeaBoy - 03-19-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:i love how ant can bad mouth us all he wants and still can run our shit, froy needs to get his lips off ants cock and do something
when his mouth isn't on Ant's cock it's licking his balls. Froy is a spineless little two faced weasel who'd shit on everyone for a chance to be liked, or pretended to be liked, by Anthony or Opie.

And yes, I pussed out (though about 20 minutes later I did get balls) on Anthony and it irks me.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-19-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:i love how ant can bad mouth us all he wants and still can run our shit, froy needs to get his lips off ants cock and do something
when his mouth isn't on Ant's cock it's licking his balls. Froy is a spineless little two faced weasel who'd shit on everyone for a chance to be liked, or pretended to be liked, by Anthony or Opie.

And yes, I pussed out (though about 20 minutes later I did get balls) on Anthony and it irks me.
Now tell that to froy on oa.com

- Arthur Dent - 03-19-2002

Hmmm...wonder if Gonzo'll post his side of the story on OTL. Of course, then it will be "by Froy"...

- Sephiroth - 03-19-2002

You people have to understand something, Anthony is a moderator in name only. He doesnt read the board. He doesnt post, and he sure as shit doesnt actually moderate. In fact, Im willing to bet that Froy sent him the links to the threads because Anthony would not have seen them otherwise. If he knew ANYTHING about actual moderation, he would have thought about the huge process it is to delete, not ban, a member. And he definetly wouldnt have done it to a MOD no less.

Dont you fucking people get it now? Havent I been saying shit like this for 2 months already? The level of shit going on there now is amazing! Things are being done there that would have gotten you blacklisted a year ago. Not only is it being done, it is being encouraged for christ sakes!

- Doc - 03-19-2002

damn

I knew things were getting a little crappy over there, but this takes the taco. I know it's just one incident but I guess it's a sign of what is now the status quo...one massive cluster fuck.

It was fun while it lasted

- GonzoStyle - 03-19-2002

I think everyone knows the story by now, Anthony is a piece of shit but he's threatening OA.com itself now and no matter how much I may hate froy I won't take an entire board down for my own hatred of Ant. Ant e-mailed me a rather nasty letter before deleting me, I do not know if I am staying gone for good that's the gods honest truth.

But you know if Ant is an ass on OA.com I got one for you here, Maynard you are a fuckin piece of shit dude. Go take your fuckin soapbox and shove it up your ass. It's not anyones fault you've become a condecending and arrogant asswipe cause you feel wronged and can't learn to be on a message board. You've been acting like Kid A for the last few weeks and in this thread you fuckin proved what a shit you are. Funny how you kept on going to OA.com on sunday though, I haven't left and said I won't go but if you're so adamant then why go back all the time?

Anthony did NOT give a fuckin reason that's the whole fuckin point of why I did what go me deleted. But this is not just about this thread it's about your whole fuckin attitude as of late, I fuckin tried my damn best to like you and look past it all and wanted to be your friend. You have some issues you need to work out dude. Go on go off on me 'amy-style' dude, you really need to check yourself cause you've become all you used to denounce and despise.

- Arthur Dent - 03-19-2002

I honestly haven't been over there in two months. Mostly because I can't view the site from work, but also because it was getting boring.

But this is just real bullshit. Unlike a lot of people commenting, I don't think I've exchanged more than a dozen words with Froy either in conversation or in posts, so I can't speculate on his motives. I have to agree with Seph, SOMEONE had to send Ant the links. I just can't remember the last time he spent time on the board. His admin status was mostly honorary. And most of his posts consisted of bitching at someone who said something he didn't like anyway.

I was tempted to go there tonight just to read the threads that sparked this, but since they've all been deleted, why bother? And in the end, that's just one more reason that board is boring.

Edit-Hmmmm....OTL is completely down and "under construction". Coincidence?

Edit Take 2: Gonzo, what is Ant threatening O&A.com with? He doesn't pay for the board. The board doesn't copy any copyrighted material such as pics and soundclips. Would he make them remove their names form the board? If that's the only threat, Froy should grow a set, let him try, and if he loses move the entire board under the OTL banner with no mention of O&A. After all, how many times have people said the board doesn't depend on O&A? And last time I checked (a while back admittedly) GD was a ghost town with almost nothing new about the show being discussed.

Eh, whatever.

Edited By Arthur Dent on Mar. 19 2002 at 4:24

Bottom line Ant has finally become a howard clone, he's handing down a gag-order to an UNofficial internet board.

- Galt - 03-19-2002

Hey, did anyone hear that I got deleted too?

- Sephiroth - 03-19-2002

Galt Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear that I got deleted too?
I guess that means Jeff won in the end. He can still post, right?

:bouncer:

Galt Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear that I got deleted too?
Dude, lol I said that to several people yesterday. "Umm what about OAWITE"

I said you should and must be allowed back on, but it is your choice if you wanna be let back on. But honestly I do not know froy's stance nor do I even know if I am goin back on as of now. But yes some of us remember, lol.

As far as MayMay, you had it coming dude I am sorry but someone had to tell you.

- Galt - 03-19-2002

I said it more than one time yesterday, but I feel like the Pentagon to your Twin Towers in this debacle.

The thing that I'm most upset about is that my extensive baseball predictions for this year has been deleted.

- Danked - 03-19-2002

All I wanted was a sandwich...

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Danked Wrote:All I wanted was a sandwich...
it's all about you , isnt it? what about me and my needs?

Galt Wrote:I said it more than one time yesterday, but I feel like the Pentagon to your Twin Towers in this debacle.

The thing that I'm most upset about is that my extensive baseball predictions for this year has been deleted.
I gave you a shout out on oa.com, I didn't forget, lol.

- Black Lazerus - 03-19-2002

Thats it!! Next board party i am bringing a team up there and where stealing every car with a wow sticker on it!!!

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Black Lazerus Wrote:Thats it!! Next board party i am bringing a team up there and where stealing every car with a wow sticker on it!!!
whoa! a black guy stealing cars. stop the world, i want to get off!

- IkeaBoy - 03-19-2002

Maynard Wrote:Like it or not, you guys are wrong. I didn't like it so I left there.
Ant explained the reason for it, so you should be able to accept it. Why do you need to turn a message board into something this major? You all have lives outside of the board I hope. Do you really need to fight Anthony of all people, on this subject?
Has Maynard cut a deal with aNthony and Froy like the fat guy in Super Troopers?

[Image: lordanthony.jpg]

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 19 2002 at 11:49

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:Like it or not, you guys are wrong. I didn't like it so I left there.
Ant explained the reason for it, so you should be able to accept it. Why do you need to turn a message board into something this major? You all have lives outside of the board I hope. Do you really need to fight Anthony of all people, on this subject?
Has Maynard cut a deal with aNthony and Froy like the fat guy in Super Troopers?

[Image: lordanthony.jpg]
No not at all Ikea. My point was that Galt felt the need to keep fighting Anthony. And in the end, he's going to win because it's his name on the website.

- DGW - 03-19-2002

Quote:The thing that I'm most upset about is that my extensive baseball predictions for this year has been deleted.
They sucked anyway. :fuggin:

Hmm....this I gotta check out.