CDIH
So is anyone providing O&A feeds? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: So is anyone providing O&A feeds? (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Goatweed - 10-13-2004

nomad zens rule, I use mine at least once a day.

- The Sleeper - 10-13-2004

I like it, it has 40 gigs and a replacable battery. the only con is its a little bigger than an ipod (which i still will get for free!!)

- Goatweed - 10-13-2004

its bigger, but considering the price difference & the removable battery, it's the better deal.

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

I listened to a show yesterday, I want to take this time to apologize to anthony for my past actions and hope he forgives me and reads my instant feedbacks.

- Danked - 10-14-2004

I've only heard the first two shows so far although I have been saving them as they go along so I can give them a chance. I didn't really miss the show.

I do cry myself to sleep at night because I miss Ron and Fez so.

I love the Norton and O&A show, its amazing.

- Danked - 10-14-2004

Oh god. I couldn't stand Norton when they made him a regular back then and it's disappointing that he's back. He's just not funny anymore.

He really tries too hard at times but he does try and he knows when he's boring the fuck outta the show and stops. I just appreciate nortons humor I guess.

- HedCold - 10-14-2004

i've been listening to some of the shows on mp3 and it has been pretty funny

It's a cold day in hell, we've fulfilled the prophecy.

- Galt - 10-14-2004

I haven't downloaded them, but here's how I would guess the show would rank on the universal 1-10 scale.

Right before it ended on NEW: 2
That show - zany contests: 4
that show + cuss words: 4.1
that show - the rest of their created lexicon (i.e.: more gooder): 4.5
that show - Norton: 7
that show - Opie: 9

- Mad - 10-14-2004

Why are we kissing their asses? I'm sure they've wish a painful death upon us all.

It will start sucking once they become dependant again on the stupid contests, the lesbian couch, the girls in panties cause visuals on radio always rock.

oh man theres a naked woman here, its the fuckin radio!!!

They were strictly at their best when they were just two douchebags just talkin about regular shit everyone can relate to.

It's not bad now cause they haven't completely set up yet and are just talking for now which is what atleast I find entertaining. They finally did play some bit of audio of some skank from wackbag having an orgasm for like 10 minutes and it was horrible radio.

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

yea they had some girls come into the studio yesterday and i skipped over it. i don't get why they think that is good radio.

Cause they hate howard.

- Goatweed - 10-15-2004

Quote:I miss Ron and Fez

same here Undecided

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-15-2004

so download their shows...

- Goatweed - 10-15-2004

you can't call in to mp3 files.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-15-2004

you called into ron and fez?

- Goatweed - 10-15-2004