CDIH
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (/showthread.php?tid=9526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- GonzoStyle - 10-28-2004

Yeah you'd have a good time, if you were here the other day it woulda been 6 dead niggers instead of 3 infront of the bakery.

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2004

I gave up on that fuckin helicopter mission

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-29-2004

that's one insanely spread out double post....

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2004

yeah there were needless to say a few bugs in the move last night.

anyway keep on track and tell me how great this game is and why!!!

- PatCooper - 10-29-2004

gang wars rule. you can take over the other gangs in turf and have gang wars. the more hoods you take over the more and respect you get.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-30-2004

And also you get more money. I think you have to take out all the gangs to move on to the next city. I currently hold 20 territories and the Ballas have 20 and the Vagos have 11.

- Sir O - 10-30-2004

Finally opened up the last city...35% done.

- Danked - 10-30-2004

I kinda just enjoy driving around sometimes.

- Sir O - 10-30-2004

There's one mission that will make Danked cry...

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2004

You gotta give some guy your water cause he's dying and the only reason he is dying is cause you forced him to smoke weed?

- Sir O - 10-30-2004

Worse...you gotta burn down a pot field. It just felt so wrong.

- Goatweed - 10-30-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:You gotta give some guy your water cause he's dying and the only reason he is dying is cause you forced him to smoke weed?
Quote:so bitter

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2004

Never Forget!!!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-04-2004

I have been to the top of the mountain....I found the parachute...I rode my motorcycle off the top of the mountain...flipped it over 3 times...bailed and parachuted down to the earth below...it was good.

- crx girl - 11-04-2004

i bet that would be real fun in real life

- Danked - 11-07-2004

I'm stuck on the goddamn Zero Missions. From what I've read online "Supply Lines" is one of the toughest. You have to fly a RC Plane, take out 5 couriers throughout San Fierro, and then return home before your fuel gauge runs out. It's so goddamn frustrating. I've even tried the slow down cheat, but it doesn't seem to slow down fuel depletion. If I even manage to take down all 5 couriers, I run out of fuel on my return trip.

Beyond that, I'm loving this game. I never want to hear David Cross again until I finish this mission.

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2004

That's really one of the things that's making me second guess buying this game. I remember the hype on vice city and I honestly gave up on missions after a week and then just fucked around for 2 more weeks and never played it again.

It's just so frustrating, I barely completed a few percent of the game after a week of playing atleast 4 hours a day, on the weekend I think I barely stopped playing.

This is why I hate RPG games theres just so much to do in them, from the stories I am hearing its basically like living a secret life. You gotta keep him fit, keep the sex appeal up, etc etc, I can't even do that in real life.

- Sir O - 11-07-2004

I still haven't beaten Supply Lines...after wasting about 2 hours on it I decided to just say fuck it and go back to the regular storyline missions.

And I'm really enjoying the LV missions...I think San Fierro was the low point of the game so far. Not that it was bad, it just didn't compare to Los Santos/Badlands/Las Venturras...

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-07-2004

I beat that Supply Lines Mission...you gotta try and make your plane drop down and gain speed based on the gravity and then level off still high enough not to hit anything this way you're flying faster but not using that much more feul...also you dont use feul if you land the plane...for some of hte kills I landed and fired away at the van/bike and didn't have to circle around it at all...just land behind it or in front of it(better in my opinion) and unload on it...

- Danked - 11-07-2004

I haven't found too many problems with character statistics, Gonzo. It's not that bad. Occasionally, you have to eat to keep your energy up and don't start burning off muscle. I know of at least one "girlfriend" who wont date you unless you're a little overweight. However, I've ignored my "lung capacity" statistic throughout the game and now Woozie won't let me try the Amphibious Assault mission because I "don't know how to swim."