CDIH
THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW (/showthread.php?tid=9868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- OKHorrific - 01-07-2005

Goatweed Wrote:This is a flat out lie. I know for a fact that when Opie's pop died in that car accident, Steve C. specifically called on each site and asked them NOT to allow any postings of it (temporarily), since Opie claimed to "not want to read about it on any of the sites" at the time. I guess Opie grieves by reading the message boards Confusedhrug:
My GOD, people goofed on that???

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

hard to believe, I know.

Savages.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

high comedy.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

dear LORD, how dare they?

It's utterly beyond me.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

I was being sarcastic.

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

those sick effs!!

- The Sleeper - 01-07-2005

rooner is ken'spen!?!?!

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

I miss Ken.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:rooner is ken'spen!?!?!
I can only dream to one day reach the level of a Kens Pen.

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-07-2005

Goatweed, I don't know what you are talking about with this supposed Steve C. gag order... threads were posted on both YMB and RF.net within a few hours of the news breaking and not only were they not touched, the RF.net thread split off into a discussion about comedy is about surrounding tragic death.

Considering that Steve C. and Jeff are probably a lot closer than Steve and Sting, I'm not sure where you are coming from on this.

- Black Lazerus - 01-07-2005

obviously you have a reading problem he said .net and wackbag. why in the fuck would a RF fan site care about opies dad, you moron.

- Silera - 01-07-2005

Jeff codes Foundry.

RF does a better job of discussing OA.com than YMB ever did.

- Gooch - 01-07-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Goatweed, I don't know what you are talking about with this supposed Steve C. gag order... threads were posted on both YMB and RF.net within a few hours of the news breaking and not only were they not touched, the RF.net thread split off into a discussion about comedy is about surrounding tragic death.

Considering that Steve C. and Jeff are probably a lot closer than Steve and Sting, I'm not sure where you are coming from on this.
i was under the understanding that YMB was indeed contacted. Alkey? I know that SaveOA, .net and wackhag were.

RF.net wasn't on the radar, obviously, of Steve. And since Steve trusts Jeff, chances are, he didn't bring it up.

Black Lazerus Wrote:obviously you have a reading problem he said .net and wackbag. why in the fuck would a RF fan site care about opies dad, you moron.
Reading problem? Goatweed said that Steve C. "called on each site". No specific sites were named until later in the discussion, and this was specific to Wackbag and .net. Considering that YMB and RF both had active OA discussions, and that Steve C. WORKS WITH JEFF, one would think that this so-called "gag order" would stretch to RF.net, since a LOT of .com regs when to RF when .com died.

EDIT: and for what it's worth, the discussion about death and comedy was one of the more interesting threads I've ever read on RF.net.

Edited By Tenbatsuzen on 1105141973

Tenbatz doesn't know shit. they might talk about O&A on R&F.net but i don't think they would care about a gag order. it's a Ron and Fez fan site not a O&A fan site that would be like a stern fan saying not to talk about howard on YMB.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105142106

- Silera - 01-07-2005

Dose not ...od not!

cunt

Black Lazerus Wrote:Tenbatz dosen't know shit. they might talk about O&A on R&F.net but i don't think they would care about a gag order.
What are you talking about? Jeff? Steve? Friends?

I've seen references about what really happened with Spaz, Anthony, and Melinda disappear from RF.net too. Although it's not as obvious.

Granted, I believe that there's a lot of hypocrisy when O&A talk about Howard's personal life. But they have a major grudge against Howard. Howard is indirectly responsible for hampering their success in New York City.

On the other hand, I can also understand WHY Anthony wouldn't want the general public to know that his girlfriend is sloppy seconds from Spaz. It's an issue of pride.