CDIH
mike and the mad dog - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: mike and the mad dog (/showthread.php?tid=12074)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

am I wrong?

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2006

Hitchcock used to loathe actors, and called them cattle. Whenever an actor would ask "what is my motivation" for a scene, he would reply "your paycheck".

- Goatweed - 10-10-2006

thanks for the schooling.

anytime pal, i'm listening to the genius of mike and dog now.

torre is gonna be on at 3.

- Ronin - 10-10-2006

Imus > M&MM

apples and homos

- Ronin - 10-10-2006

so how long did they discuss what the Yankees did wrong?

- faceman802 - 10-10-2006

Ronin Wrote:so how long did they discuss what the Yankees did wrong?

until the mets win the world series and then it's on to the knicks. This is the reason I hate the city sportswise. All you hear is New York is the best place to win because they appreciate it there and blah blah blah. Well they Mets are winning and all you hear about is how awful a-rod is, and how the yanks suck and the knicks are fucking horrible. Where is the "this town loves a winner" mentality now?

- Ronin - 10-10-2006

what about the Giants and Jets? i am sure they gave them a day or two.

- faceman802 - 10-10-2006

i dont know, ask gonzo he listens to those 2 douchenozzles.

- HedCold - 10-10-2006

they hardly ever talk about basketball. at least they didn't last year

- Ronin - 10-10-2006

of course they wouldn't. the Knicks suck.

- HedCold - 10-10-2006

i know, but even when the nets were doing good they didn't talk about them. its probably also because they don't really have any callers that want to talk about them

- Ronin - 10-10-2006

the Nets are in NJ.. ESPN 1050 talks about them.

- HedCold - 10-10-2006

that has nothing to do with it, its not like they're in south jersey near philly or something. if people wanted to talk about the nets WFAN would.

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2006

they talked about the knicks quite a bit actually, not as much the nets.

- Ronin - 10-11-2006

HedCold Wrote:that has nothing to do with it, its not like they're in south jersey near philly or something. if people wanted to talk about the nets WFAN would.

yes it does.. WFAN is a NY station and the Nets stink. it makes all the sense in the world.

- faceman802 - 10-11-2006

Ronin Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:that has nothing to do with it, its not like they're in south jersey near philly or something. if people wanted to talk about the nets WFAN would.

yes it does.. WFAN is a NY station and the Nets stink. it makes all the sense in the world.

but WFAN broadcasts Nets game guys. no reason why they shouldn't talk about them. oh and Ronin, they've won 4 of the last 5 atlantic division championships...if they stink the sixers suck hard

- Ronin - 10-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:

but WFAN broadcasts Nets game guys. no reason why they shouldn't talk about them. oh and Ronin, they've won 4 of the last 5 atlantic division championships...if they stink the sixers suck hard

and how many rings do they have?

i just hate basketball in general.. i used to like the Knicks, but after Ewing left, i just lost interest.

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2006

They talk about the knicks and nets but naturally they talk about the knicks more cause theres more of a story there.

I mean it boils down to talking about the story, just cause a team is good or bad doesnt mean theres a story there. "oooh they are good...... ok".

There is no inside reason to it.