CDIH
Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved (/showthread.php?tid=1671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Keyser Soze - 05-08-2002

Of course. We have different opinions on what it should be. I don't think yours is wrong and mine is right. This is just my opinion.

If you have a cell phone, a pager, internet, and a house phone you are likely to spread your communications over all those devices. If you just have the cell phone you are gonna use it for all your communications. If you just have this message board to communicate, obviously the board would see considerably more activity.

Thats not a theory, thats pretty much a given.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:Of course. We have different opinions on what it should be. I don't think yours is wrong and mine is right. This is just my opinion.
Holy shit!!!! Do you realize that for the months that we've been arguing this point, that is the first time that you admitted that neither one of use is right, that it's just opinion???

I :loveya: Keyser!

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

Don't fucking start that lovey shit again goddamnit.

No, you are just too stupid to assume that I thought I was right and you were wrong. I said on numerous occassions that its my opinion, there is no right or wrong.

Carry on with your love gimmick to go along with your lunch, hi, gay, word association, and assorted other gimmicks.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:Don't fucking start that lovey shit again goddamnit.
No lovey, just impressed by him realize neither one of us is 100% right.

Well you seem to think K1d is 100% wrong even though he was merely making a suggestion.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

I never said kid was 100% wrong.

Quote:So here you go again, trying to make the board the way you want it.

Why can't you just go with the flow kid? Everything always has to be the way you want it.

You make the assumption that K1d wants to change the board when he is merely making a suggestion, an experiment to see how it would turn out.

You have a knee jerk reaction to pretty much anything he says.

I've gone out to point out threads of yours that I thought were good, not just those chat threads, lunch threads, look at me threads that I have pointed out that pollute the board. I wish you could do the same.

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

So basically my reaction to kids threads is the same reaction that you have to my threads. Right?

Apparently you failed reading comprehension.

Quote:I've gone out to point out threads of yours that I thought were good, not just those chat threads, lunch threads, look at me threads that I have pointed out that pollute the board. I wish you could do the same.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

allright, lets forget the loveyy dovey shit.thats fine, but you two have got to stop it already.

didnt i just say i have gone out of my way to point out threads he created i thought were good?

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Watch your back Keyser, I think Arpi is jealous.

don't associate me with your gimmicks.

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

He's your fucking "friend"...
That's not a gimmick, is it?
The hypocracy here is fucking overwhelming...
Please keep it up...
I am really feeling the hate.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

is it wrong that i am starting to find sluggo really cute? just wondering

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:He's your fucking "friend"...
That's not a gimmick, is it?
Please don't clue him in. Let him go on thinking I'm gimmicky.

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

Quote:Let him go on thinking I'm gimmicky.

Well, you are.

Edited By Sluggo on May 08 2002 at 5:10

I thought Arpi was referring to the 'gay' gimmick. Sorry, its so hard to detect the difference with maymay.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

i mean, really cute :confused: