CDIH
2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& (/showthread.php?tid=1882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

i give up Confuseduicide:

- Galt - 05-26-2002

Quote:i give up Confuseduicide:

Don't do that. Learning a hobby would pick you up. I know of a great chess-training video.

- Arpikarhu - 05-26-2002

after reading this entire thread i have come to the conclusion that kid is self righteous idiot who makes empirical statements based on a lack of life experience. only an ignoramus would be so adamant about something he has never been a part of.

- Kid Afrika - 05-26-2002

Exactly. I'm a moron, you're divorced, and the world goes on.

Is it hard work being as stupid as you are, arpi?

Maybe being the child of a divorced family, and watching my nephew and nieces grow up in a divorced family has made me want to do it correct, if I'm going to do it at all. I know that people change, and that marriage is hard. But, it's not supposed to be easy.

People get married too young, and they rush into it. Or, they get married for the wrong reasons all together. I don't want to make that mistake. Of course, I'm headstrong, that should come as no surprise. Also, I enjoyed this thread because you are so easily sucked in by my Tiger Style of arguing.

- Kim - 05-26-2002

Quote:it's not supposed to be easy.

Bravo Kid... I agree with you 100%. I think marriage is sacred and not something that you do for "the hell of it". Are there reasons to end a marriage? Sure there are. I don't think "because someone changed" is a valid one or the famous "I fell out of love" bullshit. No marriage isn't easy. Nothing is easy in life and certain decision should not be taken lightly.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-26-2002

i have no complaints about marriage. i just cant wait until i have kids of my own that i can vio......play with.

- Arpikarhu - 05-26-2002

Quote:Also, I enjoyed this thread because you are so easily sucked in by my Tiger Style of arguing.
blah blah blah, you are a crashing bore. what you do is not arguing, you just make assinine comments and then reiterate them endlessly regardless of their merit. thats called ignorance.

- DGW - 05-26-2002

Quote:i am officially divorced after trying for 2 1/2 years!!!
If only we could all be as lucky as herUndecided

this thread sucks Confuseduicide:

Serious threads will not be tolerated here.

Go get mushy and act civilized up in The Pit.

Quote:Congrats...but most importantly thank you for posting a thread down here that I can look at while at work

[Image: 2b88bcf9ef305a3eb530aff7afd068ff.jpg]

Edited By JIMMYSNUKA on May 26 2002 at 11:36

- Luna - 05-26-2002

Yeah...Yeah.....you tell 'em Snuka!

Oh...and btw...would you marry me? ;-) :-D

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-26-2002

:-o Snuka wants to get me fired

Quote:Oh...and btw...would you marry me?

sure...why not? :loveya: ;-)

Quote:Snuka wants to get me fired

would i want that?
:-D:toast:

- Maynard - 05-26-2002

Quote:Oh...and btw...would you marry me?

sure...why not?
You wouldn't want to do that. To marry her, you'd have to get divorced first, then k1d would hate you.

- Luna - 05-26-2002

Quote:then k1d would hate you.
Well, answer me this: Who does Kid like? :lol:

- Maynard - 05-27-2002

Quote:Well, answer me this: Who does Kid like?
K1d.

- Luna - 05-27-2002

Well, wait a minute here...there's nothing wrong with self approval or liking yourself, now...is there? Undecided

- Maynard - 05-27-2002

Not at all. I like myself much more than I like anyone else. But, there ARE actually other people that I approve of.

- Luna - 05-27-2002

Oh, I hear you....you mean you are not sooooo self-righteous that you can actually get along with and like other people....right?

- Kid Afrika - 05-27-2002

I don't hate anyone. I do, however, like to fuck with people.

Hating someone gives them control over you. I refuse to let people hold that card on me. If I don't like someone, they are done. No thought of them, let alone the wasted energy that is hate.

Remember, I'm lazy. Hating someone requires the exertion of thought and sometimes action. I just don't have that to give to someone that I don't care for.

- Maynard - 05-27-2002

Quote:If I don't like someone, they are done. No thought of them, let alone the wasted energy that is hate.
So wait, does that mean you LIKE me? :loveya: :bouncer: :bouncer: :loveya: