CDIH
World cup - Hot and sexy footy action - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: World cup - Hot and sexy footy action (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- crx girl - 06-18-2002

Quote:There's nothing greater than seeing all the huge teams(France, Argentina, Mexico, Portugal) go out like this.
well, let's just hope brazil is next :bouncer:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-18-2002

Yes I don't care about the results of any of the other games anymore. Just as long as Brazil loses.

- Skitchr4u - 06-18-2002

Quote:If you fart in Ronaldo's general direction

not only will you be carded if you did that, but they would ban you from the sport. the officiating is still very one sided in brazil's matches...it sucks too, because they are vulnerable but the officials will never let it happen.

now, the us friday is gonna be great! can't wait to see the german match...we beat them 4-1 last year while they had half their squad...they come back and beat us 4-1 this year while we were short manned...now both teams are at their best, and ready for this...i think whoever wins this match goes to the finals...maybe even winner of this match wins the whole cup!!

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-19-2002

Did you just say the US might win the Cup? I mean the USA has done good this year. But what are you on. Other teams just want it more. America has no passion for futbol so the national team isn't as energetic as some other teams where the entire country stops moving for the game.

- crx girl - 06-21-2002

will 2:30 ever get here? i'm getting nervous :crackhead:

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-21-2002

I'd comfort you in your time of need but I really don't need more toughguy internet threat shenanigans.... TOG

:toast: <- hey, shouldn't one of these guys be wearing a Jets hat?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-21-2002

About a half hour till England vs. Brazil.

Go limeys. Kick Ronaldo in the balls.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on June 21 2002 at 01:53

- crx girl - 06-21-2002

Quote:Kick Ronaldo in the balls.
well, whether they do or not, somebody will probably get penalized for that... Rolleyes :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce:

- criticslovesnatch - 06-21-2002

ronaldo could trip over his own feet and they'll give a limey a red card.

- crx girl - 06-21-2002

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

edit :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Edited By crx girl on June 21 2002 at 02:54

- Keyser Soze - 06-21-2002

FLICKS THE BALL WIDE OF SEAMAN AND INTO THE CONES!!!!111

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!111

Edited By Keyser Soze on June 21 2002 at 03:32

- crx girl - 06-21-2002

[Image: mecry.gif]

Fucking Seaman is a dumbass. England had so many missed opportunities in that game. Oh well Brazil is really in the finals.

I am offiically putting all my support behind Senegal. Because they may not be the best but at least their goalkeeper doesn't give away goals to Brazil.

- Galt - 06-21-2002

So what's the next fad?

Quote:I am offiically putting all my support behind Senegal. Because they may not be the best but at least their goalkeeper doesn't give away goals to Brazil.
bah!!

TURKIYE!!

Fuck Turkey, Senegal is the ultimate underdog.

- The Sleeper - 06-21-2002

yay, the US lost, now can we all stop caring already?

how is senegal a bigger underdog than turkey? turkey hasn't been to the cup in 50 years and this is the first time they made it out of hte group phase. i wouldn't call them a favorite.

This is the first time Senegal has ever been in a Cup. And besides who wants to support a team you are rooting for anyway.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-22-2002

if iran was in the cup i'd be hoping for their defeat with a great great passion.