CDIH
Lesbian pics of charlize theron - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Lesbian pics of charlize theron (/showthread.php?tid=3434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Quote:Another one I never got, Anna Kournikova.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GONZO, SEEK IMMEDIATE HELP!</span>

- virgingrrl - 09-06-2002

Quote:Only thing I have against Meg Ryan is "City of Angles"...she looked like crap in that whole movie

WHAT? the most amazing scene shot in the movie is when she is sitting in the doctors lounge/locker room, and shes on the bench, and the sunlight is hitting her just right, and her eyes match her scrubs. fucking beautiful.

- GonzoStyle - 09-06-2002

OAS what I meant is, these are supposed to be above average women who would be our "dream fucks". Not to say that they are NOT hot, all of them are beautiful but average. Anna Kournikova has a great body, but she is not extremely special beyond that. She is pretty but nothing more, I don't see the hoopla behind her.

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Quote:and the sunlight is hitting her just right, and her eyes match her scrubs. fucking beautiful.
Gah Damn, that is so hot. :bouncer:

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Quote:I don't see the hoopla behind her.
If you were behind her you would. :rofl:
She has that spoiled little girl look to go with the bod. Very nice.

You're just old, a strong wind gets you hard at this point in life.

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Not quite Gonzo. Remember, blow is just a relative term. I'm still young enought to require some sucking action.

If you say so, Captain Crunch. I used to love that cereal, now you've made it seem so impure.

The only hot thing about Kournikove is when she wears a sports bra, then again sports bras are just hot, period.

- Ken'sPen - 09-06-2002

Kournikove would be hot if she was a tennis star who was a hot chick,
now she is just a hot chick who plays tennis....

she hasn't won jack in ages, her ranking is crappy,
so she goes into the same pool with the rest of the hot chicks in the world.....and in that pool there are much hotter.

- Keyser Soze - 09-06-2002

i don't think anna kournakova is that hot. great body, ok face. and shes blonde, not many blondes turn me on.

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Quote:If you say so, Captain Crunch. I used to love that cereal, now you've made it seem so impure
But you still can't resist my crunch berries. :loveya:

- The Sleeper - 09-06-2002

Quote:Kournikove would be hot if she was a tennis star who was a hot chick,
now she is just a hot chick who plays tennis....

she hasn't won jack in ages, her ranking is crappy,
so she goes into the same pool with the rest of the hot chicks in the world.....and in that pool there are much hotter.
I gotta agree, if she was a star player she would be much hotter.

- Keyser Soze - 09-06-2002

how is capriati looking these days?

- The Sleeper - 09-06-2002

well anything is better than the Williams sisters..

- OAS - 09-06-2002

Billy Jean King was a tennis super star. Did that make her hot?

- Ken'sPen - 09-06-2002

OAS your logic is sterling as ever.......

- crx girl - 09-07-2002

Quote:If we're on the topic of hot women with wierd names, how about Famke Jenssen
mmmmm yes please...

Quote:how is capriati looking these days?
a little manly...

Quote:who was that young foreign victoria's secret model with the huge tits? brunette, weird name. fuck, i forget. anyone?
i dunno, but laeticia casta is my favourite...

- Doc - 09-07-2002

Quote:I gotta agree, if she was a star player she would be much hotter

She is one of the best doubles players int he world, and her raking is like 37th in singles...37th in the world. Not too shabby if ask me.

The fact that Enrique Iglesias is fouling her on a nightly basis however detracts from her hot-quotient.

And about the Meg Ryan thing, i know her eyes are hot. She has some of the most crystal clear blue eyes you'll see on the screen. But what made her look good in that scene was that her face was covered by the mask. Her eyes are very hot, but her face is starting to show signs of age. It's not a bad thing, but it takes her out of that catagory of "I'd like to break my Johnson off in her". I still wouldn't kick ol' Meggy out of bed for eating crackers though

- PatCooper - 09-07-2002

[Image: bspears30.jpg]

Doesn't get any hotter than this.

- Ken'sPen - 09-07-2002

Doc I thought her ranking was in the low 50s and falling......
maybe not shabby,
but in that sport anything below 10-15 is an also ran.