CDIH
Hey, oa.com has a new banner... - I wonder what happened to the old one... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Hey, oa.com has a new banner... - I wonder what happened to the old one... (/showthread.php?tid=3746)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- FollowThisLogic - 10-12-2002

Eh, I'm bored of it now. He knows what I'm doing and keeps undoing it. I'm not gonna go back and forth all night.

Edited By FollowThisLogic on 1034395979

- Zootybang - 10-12-2002

Thats cool. It's the little jabs when he least expects It that are the funniest anyway.
You know he's going to be refreshing it every 2 minutes all night to see what you do next, so In a way, you've won again.

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Quote:No no, not that, go to OA.com and see.

no

- JerseyThunder - 10-12-2002

It's funny how he's still whoreing his other site.

- sexbagel - 10-12-2002

Wow, where's the LOGIC that i've grown to know and love? So bitter. So angry. I can not train him.

Quote:Couldn't have been Brock. Undertaker - I'm lazy enough. Christ, even Crash is better than Rico.... wait, maybe that's a stretch
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sexbagel, is that the chick Topanga from that ABC show that I can't remember the name of?

- sexbagel - 10-12-2002

Why yes, that would be her. "GOOD EYE" Jersey. "GOOD EYE"

Ok now where do I get the pics of that total piece of ass???

- Ants in My Pants - 10-12-2002

Quote:I'm just getting the biggest kick out of how pissed off Alkey Is about this shit. He's been going on all day bitching like a schoolgirl who got her favorite dolly broken, trying to goad people into an argument, and no one's going for It.
Keep up the good work. Your 2 supporters are really behind you on this one.
What does that tell you? That Alkey and his "2 supporters" (I guess that would be me and Silera) are not mindless fucking followers like most of you sheep. Some people can actually think for themselves instead of jumping on some bullshit bandwagon.

So, kindly go fuck yourself.

And to think I only needed 110 more posts till I hit 3k :disappointed:

- Zootybang - 10-12-2002

Hey Ants, go suck a dick. Do you see me supporting one side or the other? Have I made any arguments for either board, or any people associated with either board? No.
I was just enjoying how mad he was getting, and pointing out that It seemed like no one was jumping to his side. Never said whether I agreed with him or not.
So kindly go fuck YOURself.
Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

- Silera - 10-12-2002

Quote:He's been going on all day bitching like a schoolgirl who got her favorite dolly broken, trying to goad people into an argument, and no one's going for It.

Yeah, no one was argueing and that statement was impartial.

Whatever.

I'll go suck Alkey's dick now.

- Ants in My Pants - 10-12-2002

Quote:Hey Ants, go suck a dick. Do you see me supporting one side or the other? Have I made any arguments for either board, or any people associated with either board? No.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't you call Roger a cunt in another thread?

Quote:I was just enjoying how mad he was getting, and pointing out that It seemed like no one was jumping to his side. Never said whether I agreed with him or not.
No, you were insulting yet another one of my good friends, so I defended him. That's what friends do.

Quote:So kindly go fuck YOURself.
Thank you, and have a nice weekend.
You too.

Edited By Ants in My Pants on 1034440736

- sexbagel - 10-12-2002

Jersey, just do a search for Danielle Fischel. I forget which site i got them from, but you'll find tons more. :-D

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Quote:You too.

Ants when I pictured you saying that, I felt like I was listening to brian regan say "TAKE LUCK!!!"

I think throwing zooty and ants in the cell will make them grow fond of eachother, after several rapes ofcourse. Ants will be the Adebisi to zooty's schibetta.

- Keyser Soze - 10-12-2002

Quote:... It's pretty cool here so far, though I have just been here for three hours.... How can I put me photoshop skills to use?...

Go Here.

- Zootybang - 10-12-2002

Quote:If I'm not mistaken, didn't you call Roger a cunt in another thread?
She Is a cunt, no matter what board she posts on.
Quote:No, you were insulting yet another one of my good friends, so I defended him. That's what friends do.
I was busting his balls, not trying to attack him. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against the guy, and furthermore really enjoy his posts, for the most part. Maybe I worded It wrong and It came off as an insult.
If that was the case, let HIM defend himself, and you go worry about your own problems.

- Tenbatsuzen - 10-13-2002

How the fuck is Roger a cunt? So what if she had the gall to have sex with someone else before Ant? You would think that some people need to be treated with respect or with kid gloves, real life or not. I didn't get involved in this situation, I don't like Froy as much as the next person, but I don't have a problem with Roger and I'm getting pissed that everyone's taking shots at her like she is Shelle or Grk.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2002

What's wrong with grk?

- Zootybang - 10-13-2002

I could care less who she fucked. Thats not what I was talking about.
The way she has carried herself throughout all this bullshit was horrendous. She seems to think shes above all and entitled to be untouchable by us little people. She seems to forget all the times she herself engaged In the board gossip with the rest of us. The tables turned pretty fuckin' quick when It was about her.