CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

gonzo is smart :bow:

- fbd - 10-22-2002

magus is ammused easily

but i am, too

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:Dude.. Just come OVER to my house.. I have multi-player games you know!!!
You've never invited me. :-(

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

I miss Grumpy...

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

actually, gonzo, i was glad to see this wasn't a tool-fest. at some other boards, such open-ness was usually grounds for some sort of vulture thing. what a fucked up bunch, huh?

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Quote:You've never invited me.
sorry

- SLASH - 10-22-2002

I was born a rich white child. When you look at me, you can see what's on the end of the silver spoon.

I was born a rich white child.... but, if I have anything to say about it, I won't die one.

- fbd - 10-22-2002

is it strange that i want a toilet bowl in my bedroom?

- NaughtyAngel - 10-22-2002

OO OO I DO TOO hkldslflksdkfjsdls, and i want a mcdonalds in there

- kindred - 10-22-2002

Quote:is it strange that i want a toilet bowl in my bedroom?
No, my dear. That and a mini-frig is considered heaven.

- Kim - 10-22-2002

Quote:i can go for over a week without a shower
during said week, i will not change my underwear
and also during said week, i tend to wear the same pairs of pants each day

Hmmm...do you think that could be part of the reason why you're still a virgin? ;-)

The first time Pat Cooper and I met we were wrestling and he fell off the bed and smacked his eye on a chair...I told everyone I gave him the black eye for getting frisky...

I hate high heels...I'm tool tall for them

- fbd - 10-22-2002

Quote:...do you think that could be part of the reason why you're still a virgin
i only do that when i spend a week at home. when i go out to see people, i shower first

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

just how tall are you?

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Quote:actually, gonzo, i was glad to see this wasn't a tool-fest.

I wasn't sure about that or not, I was hoping it wouldn't be. I know on oa.com this post woulda been devoured by now, or turned into a one word reply fest. I'm really happy to see all of us sharing with eachother and seeing eachother for who we are and basically getting to know your fellow posters better.

- fbd - 10-22-2002

Quote:or turned into a one word reply fest.
yeah

- Sir O - 10-22-2002

I feel like I know a whole lot more about you people than I ever wanted to...

But I'll play along...

I have no respect for authority.

My longest relationship was 5 months.

I never attended a single class after graduating HS, despite having the third highest SAT scores in a class of over 200.

I've been arrested 4 times.

I've done weed, acid, shrooms, dust, crystal meth, steroids, coke, and crack (twice...voluntarily...and both times, felt guilty as Hell afterwards).

I'm very lucky that I don't have any STD's, or kids.

My mother's suicide, and the events surrounding it, was the most traumatic period in my life.

In High School, I was a member of both the debate team and the chess club.

Despite the fact that I'm an introvert, I greatly enjoy public speaking.

I've had over 25 different employers in my lifetime thus far.

I hate peanut butter, I think it's one of the most foul creations ever.

I own over 400 wrestling tapes, many of which I've never even watched.

I have a 6 inch scar on my back because a chick thought it was a good idea to bring a razor blade into our sex life. I didn't even realize it had happened until the next day, and I wasn't mad.

I have a low tolerance for unintelligent people, and I often need to remind myself that stupid people can't help it.

I like Shakira's music.

I'm so lazy, that if I have to piss in the middle of the night, I'll just reach for an empty water bottle and piss in that rather than get up and walk to the bathroom.

When I was younger, I got into a fight almost every day, it seemed.

I've been posting on message boards for over 10 years.

I drove for years with a suspended license, and didn't even know it. Unfortunately, finding out meant getting caught, which means another year...

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Quote:I hate high heels...I'm tool tall for them
I like High Heels.. they play heavy music, the bartenders know me so i get freebies, and the dancers aren't always skanky (and because the place is so slow they don't take the dollar and run, they actually work for it!!)

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

you're alright, gonzo. tihs is probably the mosts posting i've done in a single day, and depsite my horrible judgement, i feel i may have almost gained acceptance here. :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Whoa. You hate peanut butter??? BLASPHEMER!

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:and depsite my horrible judgement, i feel i may have almost gained acceptance here.
No, you're wrong. ;-)