CDIH
Keyser Soze on Ron and Fez Tonight - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Keyser Soze on Ron and Fez Tonight (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- fbd - 12-08-2002

a glade is an ungroomed, barely maintained trail through the woods

- LyricalGomez - 12-08-2002

Only time I hurt myself is when I fell off a skilift and the sharp point on one of my poles rammed through my chin...I think I was 7 or 8 at the time and wanted to use the quad lift, sadly I didn't know that they sit higher than the regular lifts (naturalloy since quads usually go to the top of the mountain where they don't expect kids to ski) the thing hit me in my back, and the woman next to me tried to hold me and pull me up into the seat...Meanwhile the dickhead lift attendants don't notice a thing and I keep going higher and higher...The woman lost her grip and I fell down.....Funny how my worst ski injury didn't acctually take place when I was skiing.

- FNMoron - 12-08-2002

Quote:do you still have that funky old bottle of rolling rock on the window sill in your computer room?
yup... and there's two of them actually :-D

Quote:i'll tie a rope to the back of my binding & pull momo around the mountain
thanks Dru :loveya:

Quote:i'll bring my rolling rock toboggan to make it easier to drag moron around.
nice... :thumbs-up:

Quote:i'm gonna hurt myself. bad.
not unless i hurt you first ;-)

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

yea yea, you still gotta catch me :-p

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

heh heh. gimpy.

i got a concussion this past year. i was just cruising down a flat path & all of a sudden my board went out from under me, taking my feet with it. smashed my head to the ground & i saw stars for the next three hours. my friend had to drive my truck home cause i was driving down rte 515 which is only 8 miles loong & i felt like i was on it for an hour. it took me 3 weeks to get back on the mountain. now i'm a helmet head hero.

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

oh yeah & the jays still owes me a sig

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

you wear a helmet?

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

yes, i'm special. but since i started to wear a helmet, i started jumping. the more padding, the less fear. oh yeah, go get yourself some knee pads. you're gonna need them.

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

window lickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

bite me :fuckoff:

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

i cant, you're protective bubble wont let me close enough

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

ha ha ha

fucker

- Keyser Soze - 12-09-2002

im a loser capo Smile

- drusilla - 12-10-2002

no, & you were there so you know exactly who i was talking about

- TheGMANN - 12-10-2002

[quote]im a loser capo Smile [quote]

You and me both ....at least we aint like the other fucking freaks that were in the studio.......

........and how about Drusilla hoggin up all that air time??? :-p

- Rape Fantasizer - 12-10-2002

I'm sorry I didn't get to hear you guys, I was stuck in a box. :bouncer: :rofl: :bouncer:

- drusilla - 12-10-2002

Quote:........and how about Drusilla hoggin up all that air time???

i'm special. i got my own theme song :-p

Quote: I'm sorry I didn't get to hear you guys, I was stuck in a box.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] still funny [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]