CDIH
since you asked so nicely - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Hole (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Cell #1 (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: since you asked so nicely (/showthread.php?tid=4579)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2002

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

Sleeper has a TFEC to English dictionary.

- JerseyThunder - 01-01-2003

Not even close. Rolleyes

- GonzoStyle - 01-01-2003

If I can say something in all honesty.

I have always respected TFEC, I find him annoying at times but he has my respect.

I will explain why, when a bunch of asswipes with egos called the short bus crew packed up and left this board because they felt they didn't get their due "respect". TFEC stayed even though he coulda left with them, he stayed and yes his posts tend to make my head wanna explode cause they make about as much sense as the plot to memento does to a person with dyslexia.

TFEC stays and takes mad abuse from people because he can seem moronic at times, he takes his beatings. I honestly missed the posts that caused him to be put in the cell but to me it seems he mighta crossed some boundaries.

The no nudity rule has been the boards one rule since the day this site went live. If people stopped posting from work half the site would stop posting. Don't sit there TFEC and think because you joined here before others that you know the sites policy. To you and those others who think the unflux of this one and the coming of that one ruined the site, it didn't ruin anything.

Like life, like anything, like time everything moves forward and changes. Music changes, movies change, life changes, fashion changes. If everything was always the same life would be dull, the board changes as well, the people who post change, the style of posting changes.

I used to post about kid touching and all that shit, in retrospect I don't find any of it funny anymore. Things change dude, you're still clinging to a time that has long gone. I know it's you but the sick shit is me also but you just have to adapt it in a new way. Just be you don't try to shock people, when posting you should never try.

Just cool off and take a step back and think.

Gooch you still have your throw someone in a cell option. As for your dvd, you know who you should talk to about that. I actually watched my spider-man dvd the other day, it rocked.

- fbd - 01-01-2003

why does gonzo keep on posting novels today?

- The Jays - 01-01-2003

... we shouldn't do one line posts, we shouldn't do novel like posts.... WHY DO WE JUST LAY ON THE GROUND AND DIE!!!! :p

Cliffs notes to what I said:

TFEC is stuck in the past and his jokes are lame but he means well.

- LyricalGomez - 01-01-2003

Quote:... we shouldn't do one line posts, we shouldn't do novel like posts.... WHY DO WE JUST LAY ON THE GROUND AND DIE!!!!

Ok there Homer

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1041448764

- Arpikarhu - 01-01-2003

nice use of the quote buttons newbie!

Quiet you

- Arpikarhu - 01-01-2003

nice edit weenie!

- The Sleeper - 01-01-2003

Quote:Sleeper has a TFEC to English dictionary.
Kike has a Nigger to Spic Towelhead

- JerseyThunder - 01-01-2003

Rolleyes

- Hybrid - 01-01-2003

::pokes the animal with a stick::

- Arpikarhu - 01-01-2003

never mind

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1041458908

Nice edit weenie :lol:

I like TFEC.

I'd like him more if he'd change his gimmick.

- Hybrid - 01-01-2003

i dont think it's a gimmick...

Well like I said before, it's a part of who he is in reality. But the whole kid touching humor wise was also me in reality but you gotta let it go. If you ain't funny no matter how hard you try you won't be. Or atleast try using it a bit more sporadically instead of in every thread.

- Hybrid - 01-01-2003

why dont you shut up jew :burnfucker: :bow: :disappointed: :firebounce: :rofl: Undecided :-o