CDIH
The Shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Ken'sPen - 03-07-2003

It sounded like vic was already taking shortcuts when he worked with Apollo Creed.

- LyricalGomez - 03-07-2003

I didn't see any inconsistencies, except maybe the time table between them coming together as a strike team and the new guy arriving.

- diceisgod - 03-08-2003

sucks

- x-file - 03-12-2003

Tonights was a good episode. Just a good episode all around, good plot, nice action too. Next weeks episode looks intense too. This show keeps getting better and better.

- Teenweek - 03-12-2003

claudette is a fucking bitch. only 3 weeks left. they advertised some other show starting on the 8th for its timeslot.

- Ken'sPen - 03-12-2003

claudette is a bitch, I would understand her resentment of Mackey, if he actually harmed anyone worth protecting. Although his is dirty as Hell, his net effect on the street is good. She and her partner got the girl raped. Mackey fried his face and had him offed.... The system would have let Amadillo skate, so get over it.

my favorite line of the episode,
"what about the hut, and the rice and beans"

"I said that when I didn't think I was really going"

wahhhhhhhh

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2003

is this really the best show on television? i've never seen it, what channel is it on? FX? what time??

- Teenweek - 03-12-2003

Quote:is this really the best show on television?

2nd best. 24 is still #1. Shield only has 3 weeks left. Watch the first season on DVD.

Quote:what channel is it on? FX? what time??

Tuesday 10pm-11pm on FX.

- Mad - 03-12-2003

Missed last night. Whens the replay?

- x-file - 03-12-2003

Claudette is a bitter old bitch who is bitter because she hasn't seen her kids in years and because she all alone. I like how vic walked in and just stared her down and walked right up to her.

Quote:. Whens the replay?

They always run a the same episode at a 11 after it airs. But i'm not sure what other day is on. I remember during season 1 they used to replay it on saturdays but I don't know if they still do that.

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2003

can you jump in mid season and still follow along or is it like 24 where if you miss one episode you're completely lost?

- x-file - 03-12-2003

Quote:can you jump in mid season and still follow along or is it like 24 where if you miss one episode you're completely lost?

Its not like 24 where if you miss an episode your screwed. You can jump in, its more followable then 24. They reference some older shows as far as things that have gone on but for the most part you can. Theres only like 3 left for the season, so it me be a little tough as they try to tie up loose ends and go full steam ahead. But I say you could definatley jump in and follow along.

- Ken'sPen - 03-13-2003

Keyser,
two key issues that might come up,
Amadillo bros were bad assed mexicans who started running drugs in LA,
Mackey gave protection for a cut and a promise of good behavior from a black dealer in his hood.
Amadillo pushed in did bad shit and torched Mackeys dealer,
yada yada yada, Mackey's group had Amadillo whacked in the pen leaving a good cop out to dry for it.

There is a Russian Mob Money drop that they are scoping out, major cash in play.

and a civilian bitch auditor who is fucking with their precinct

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2003

thanks for the cliff notes!

- QuickStop - 03-13-2003

Quote:There is a Russian Mob Money drop that they are scoping out, major cash in play.
armenian mob...pay attention!

- Teenweek - 03-19-2003

Good episode. Vic is getting divorced. That blonde bitch is a stupid cunt. Claudette redeemed herself. Vic is guilty of parking more than 6 inches away from the curb :rofl: I was hoping they would fuck that drug guy up real bad.

Edited By Teenweek on 1048092913

- Ken'sPen - 03-19-2003

"put that in your report you sanctimonious bitch"

line of the night.

- x-file - 03-26-2003

This shows episodes just keep getting better and better. This weeks episode didn't have that much wall to wall action but its setting everything up for nexts week money train heist. Just as soon as claudette redeems herself she goes back to her bitchy ways. Next week will be a good one.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2003

your cock in my ass means your gay
my cock in your mouth means your VERY gay

line of the night.

- Teenweek - 03-26-2003

What about the wanted for anal sex and hiv signs. Those cops are going to get their ass kicked.