CDIH
Danked... - ...buddy, ol' pal.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Danked... - ...buddy, ol' pal.... (/showthread.php?tid=5159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- FNMoron - 01-31-2003

...this is so unfair.... :disappointed:
Quote:i dont trust you. you're friends with freddy. your path only leads to the dark side.
nah... Freddy doesn't like me anymore...

Edited By FNMoron on 1044038235

- HedCold - 01-31-2003

think of the crazy hijinx if it was me and hybrid
crrraaaazzzyyy

- Danked - 01-31-2003

You have aligned yourself with Arpi.

Therefore, you are disqualified.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-31-2003

fine do whatever you guys want....not a big deal to me honestly

- crx girl - 01-31-2003

if there's gonna be a poll, you have to put amy on it.

- Hybrid - 01-31-2003

how about no. i wasnt on the other poll, why does she have to be on this one? fuck that.

- Danked - 01-31-2003

All of you suck.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-31-2003

:loveya: danked

- Danked - 01-31-2003

- Hybrid - 01-31-2003

:lol:

- The Jays - 01-31-2003

fucking fascists i thought democracy was pure evil now i know that danked is pure evil give me back whats mine bitch

- Danked - 01-31-2003

::clickety clickety::

Done.

But all youse still suck.

- The Jays - 01-31-2003

..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................

- The Jays - 01-31-2003

... that's my rendition of what a comb might look like if it had an extra tooth....

- Danked - 01-31-2003

Interesting.

- FNMoron - 02-01-2003

:clueless:

- GonzoStyle - 02-01-2003

Quote:But Amy doesn't smoke!!! I'm the Hempress, I should mod here

We can all safely say arpi has a better shot at modding than suzie.

If you hate it so much why post, let alone wanna be mod?

Since everyone is bickering so much, Hybrid gets to keep the forum for himself till a sutible replacement is found.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-01-2003

fair enough

- FNMoron - 02-01-2003

Quote:Since everyone is bickering so much, Hybrid gets to keep the forum for himself till a sutible replacement is found.
:disappointed: i wasn't bickering.... i asked nicely Undecided

- Danked - 02-01-2003

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.