CDIH
hunh? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: hunh? (/showthread.php?tid=5705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Hybrid - 03-20-2003

i didnt make your list ken. im crushed. Undecided

- Ken'sPen - 03-20-2003

Damn,
you should have been the list topper.....
just a sec.

- Hybrid - 03-20-2003

:toast:

- LZMF1 - 03-20-2003

nope, i'm not tilting my head at all.....it's more like i'm shaking my head in disgust.

- Keyser Soze - 03-20-2003

i think im on ken's indifferent list.

- FNMoron - 03-21-2003

Quote:i think im on ken's indifferent list.
eh... i've been on both lists... Rolleyes

i wouldn't sweat it if i were you...

- crx girl - 03-21-2003

Quote:nah,
if you or gonzo ain't there to read it,
I am just wasting my wit.
Undecided

- LyricalGomez - 03-21-2003

Quote:Dent's name is pink,
if I get stuck talking to him I am walking.

Don't worry, I think that's for the Hippies group, not this one

- Arpikarhu - 03-21-2003

i cant believe i am still i here. jacks an ass. he wont be happy till his incessant heavy handed modding and member policies drive all of the interesting people away. its already started. think of all the funny interesting posters who arent around anymore. think of al the cool posters that have diappeared in the last 2 months. you can try and laugh it off now but there are really only like 5 or 6 people left who ever really start anything here anymore. ugh, i am done preaching about this because you will all laugh it off and not think twice about it, but you will regret it. i love this board but its going downhill in half the time it took the other place. jacks nonsense isnt the whole story, but its part of it. anytime anything interesting starts to happen he jumps in and kills it. we call him a nazi as a joke but all jokes are based in fact. he has done good for the board, dont get me wrong, but he has to change and other things have to change or this place is gonna be just a few lame asses and some tumbleweeds. i am not writing this out of anger from being put here, just sad that this has to happen when we already saw it happen on the other board. we learned nothing.

- Weird NJ - 03-21-2003

maybe you just complain too much :clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 03-21-2003

yes thats it.

- crx girl - 03-21-2003

hi arpi, how's it goin :lookatme:

- Arpikarhu - 03-21-2003

thinking of leaving. place isnt the same without maynard and the rest. ken is right, if either he or gonzo and a small few others arent signed in then it gets pointless fast.

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2003

i agree, when are you going to let them free jack?

- Galt - 03-21-2003

Arpi hearts Ken

- crx girl - 03-21-2003

Quote:thinking of leaving.
don't do that

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2003

ive set you both free.

- crx girl - 03-21-2003

oh yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and lump myself in with this group:
Quote:he or gonzo and a small few others arent signed in then it gets pointless fast.
:thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 03-21-2003

you would be right to do so.

- GonzoStyle - 03-21-2003

It's getting too real again, stop it or I will take away your pudding.

It's all just a misunderstanding on both sides, you need to chill as does jack. Just as jack didn't see anything wrong with what he is doing, neither do you. You can annoy the fuck outta people too dude, you make me wanna stab your eyes out at times also. You make some valid points but it's all the same old "board is dying" shit, just like Castro's been dying of the same heart attack for the last 30 years.

Just everyone stop taking it so seriously, jack is a nazi, arpi is an Asshole, ladi is a moron, but that's them and we love them for it.