CDIH
American Idol - anyone still watching? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: American Idol - anyone still watching? (/showthread.php?tid=5775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Sweet Angel - 05-01-2003

I love Josh, but there's NO WAY he should still be there. The contest is for the American Idol...not the Country Idol. I almost fell off the couch when they said Ruben's name. Guess I better vote next week, huh?

- Teenweek - 05-01-2003

I can't vote. It interferes with 24.

- Keyser Soze - 05-01-2003

would any of you actually pay to hear these people sing?

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... no, that's why I download mp3s...

- Suzie - 05-01-2003

Good answer!!!! :4:

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... yes, STIK IT 2 THA MAN!!!! :5:

I think they are all very talented and have amazing range and technical ability, but they're boring as Hell and sing in that annoying Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, over the top diva style.

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... that's what they have to work with...

...they did have that one guy in the top 32 who wanted to be the next Bon Jovi, and wanted to rock 'em, but Simon said they had made a mistake letting this guy make it that far.... he had spikes and everything, so he must've been a rocker...

that guy was so lame. it would be more interesting if they had more diverse performers and styles of music.

- The Jays - 05-01-2003

... well, they got a diva, a Broadway singer, a Barry White, and a country dude left....

- Suzie - 05-06-2003

Did anyone see Tamyra Gray's number in that fine gold shirt on Boston Public last night? She really is a star. She performs with the confiedence and poise of a seasoned professional. I know it's taped but she was that good live too, and I wish she'd won. She really is my American Idol.

- The Jays - 05-07-2003

... since Carmen has been gone, Clay has re-focused his mind towards the goal of winning the competition... tonight , he did two very sly moves.... his second song was Grease, a killer song to take advantage of the large young female audience out there and get votes away from Reuben... then , he took advantage of the camera at the end of the show, which had cropped the people on stage to include only Clay, Ryan, and Kimberly, and he signaled multiple times with his hands for the tv audience to vote for him. What a sneaky lil evil bastard..... GO CLAY!

- Galt - 05-07-2003

I pray for the sake of your parents that you copied that from some other website and those are not your own words meaning you are a raging homosexual.

- The Jays - 05-07-2003

:firebounce:

- Galt - 05-07-2003

This is why you weren't even nominated for best poster.

- The Jays - 05-07-2003

:33: that hurt....

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

Get rid of the faggot Clay and his swinging hips and gay red jacket.

- Sweet Angel - 05-07-2003

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEN!!

I only saw the last half of last night's show. Ruben is the best. Clay is starting to give me the heebie jeebies.

I'm not impressed at all by Kimberly and I still wish Josh had even a smidge of a shot at winning. Oh well.

- Metalfan - 05-07-2003

What the fuck is Josh still doing there?????? He SUCKS!!!

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

Josh sang the Michael Bolton song good. Get rid of Clay. I hate him. I hate when he closes his eyes and blinks rapidly when people compliment him. He is more feminine than Kimberley.

Ruuuuuuuuuuben is the man.