CDIH
Downloading current movies - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Downloading current movies (/showthread.php?tid=6072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- LyricalGomez - 05-02-2003

No, it's been mislabled a cam, it's really a ts

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-02-2003

no!!! you are the wrongest ever!

DEFINITE CAM, audience laughter can be heard a few times.

- PeterDragon - 05-03-2003

according to vcdquality, it was mislabeled cam.
but either way you all get the idea.

- Teenweek - 05-06-2003

Ok I have another problem. Whackbag mentioned it to me in im but I don't think he told me where to download it from. I downloaded X Men from bittorrents because I wanted to watch it again. However it is in about 50 some odd files in 2 folders. When I downloaded Identity it was 2 files in 2 folders each being about 50 mintes long. They are not .rar files. They end in an extention of .r and than the number of the file. I can view the movie by clicking on each file but probably each file maybe lasts 2 minutes. Is there a way of combining the files to make them into one continuous file in the folder. Also I do not remember who I talked to but they said there was a hacked version which increases your downloading spped for this site. Please help.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-06-2003

those are rar files

- Goatweed - 05-06-2003

if he has all the files, wouldnt they all combine simply by clicking the .r*1 file?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-06-2003

either the if there is no .rar and no .r00.... then yes

- PeterDragon - 05-07-2003

Quote:I downloaded X Men from bittorrents because I wanted to watch it again. However it is in about 50 some odd files in 2 folders.
Strange, cause my d/l was cue/bin i think.

Make sure you have latest winrar (3.11?) just in case.
yeah, you can click any of the files, and run test; it should tell you if anything is missing

- Teenweek - 05-09-2003

Ok I have another problem. I missed Friends last night. Where can i go to download last night's episode or if someone can get it can they e-mail it to me. [email protected]

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-09-2003

just IM me tomorrow and ill send it to you, i have it.

- Teenweek - 05-09-2003

I won't be around tomorrow. I'll send you an e-mail reminder tonight though

- Demon1579 - 05-09-2003

I've been following this thread since it started, and I know you said you didn't know how to use IRC, but I think you should learn cause the d/l times sound like they are way quicker than the groups you are using. I use this program where you don't really have to know anything except the send commands to the bots on the channels. It's called
Stalker Script. That file will come with STalker script and Mirc. What Stalker script does is makes a nice GUI for anyone to use especially newbies.

- PeterDragon - 05-12-2003

Quote:Ok I have another problem. I missed Friends last night. Where can i go to download last night's episode or if someone can get it can they e-mail it to me.
One of the most reliable things on torrents are TV shows
not only can you get TV shows, usually you get them without commercials, and often BEFORE they broadcast. TV torrents at NewsIsFree
Torrents at Supra Nova

- PatCooper - 09-07-2003

I need help using MIRC. i just started using it yesterday. I've been trying to use TMDmoviez.com but since i dont know the commands i'm having trouble downloading the movies. Can someone help me out with a list of commands or at least the ones i need for getting some movies.

- QuickStop - 09-07-2003

IM me and ill send you a text file i got when i first started using it. it explains everything.

- PatCooper - 09-07-2003

ok i figured out most of the commands but i have yet to actually get a movie. I keep put on a waiting list and then a few seconds later it says idle will be disconnected in 30 seconds. Is there a way for you not to idle while waiting for DL?

- Kid Afrika - 09-07-2003

This is exactly why I refuse to use p2p or IRC. News servers have nearly 100% up-time and always get your max d/l speed. Sure, there's the problem that you don't get older stuff unless you request it and only then if someone answers your requests. But, if you check the groups regularly, you can get tons of shit, without the frustration of some asshole turning off his computer or getting booted from IRC for being idle.

- diceisgod - 09-10-2003

All of a sudden my computer runs insanely slow when I'm browsing the internet and downloading something from Kazaalite. Simple web pages take a few seconds (opposed to instantly, since i have broadband). This is very upsetting.

- Galt - 09-10-2003

I don't know what IRC is.
I don't know what bittorrents is.
I could never figure out direct connect and was never able to successfully download any file.
I dont know how to get into newsgroups.

- Danked - 09-10-2003

What Galt said...