CDIH
I am amazed this has not been posted yet. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I am amazed this has not been posted yet. (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

i can't wait to watch the egos clash and the lakers implode by the all star break.

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2003

Not gonna happen, they are all on the same page.

Kobe wants to win more than ever as does Shaq cause he hates Duncan with a passion.

Payton & Malone want rings more than putting up numbers, they are 1st ballot HOF'ers anyway.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

Remember how the Orioles, Mets, and Rangers like to sign old guys who "know how to win" in an attempt to win it all?

Also see: Oakland Raiders

Failures. They don't work. Why? Because the teams are too big. There are too many people on the field.

Where has this strategy worked? Chicago Bulls; Detroit Red Wings.

5 people on the court/ice; it can't work. They can control the game. Done.

Lakers win it all (unless Kobe is in jail and Shaq ways 350). Kidd on NJ settles it. Dallas and Sac-town (GOD i FUCKING HATE JIM ROME!!!!!) haven't made any significant upgrades. Lakers own the NBA

- Sir O - 07-14-2003

Rumors are Dallas is looking to sign Brad Miller. That would keep them in the title hunt...though still probably a step behind LA.

They'd have Nowitzki/Nash/Finley/Miller, who aren't as good as the Lakers' big 4. But they have a much deeper bench.

I'd still take L.A. though, but there's so many questions.

Oh well, Knicks in 2010!

- LyricalGomez - 07-14-2003

Quote:Remember how the Orioles, Mets, and Rangers like to sign old guys who "know how to win" in an attempt to win it all?

Also see: Oakland Raiders

Failures. They don't work. Why? Because the teams are too big. There are too many people on the field.

Also See: Redskins :-(

- Galt - 07-18-2003

I haven't been following this at all; as it witnessed by the fact that I had no idea what the topic of this thread was and I posted about something not even close to point of the thread.

If this girl was looking for money, she wouldn't have gone to the police the next day. She would have threatened to soil his reputation for having an affair with him. She could have sold the story to the Inquirer, Star Magazine, or whatever. She could have made money as a slut if she wanted to.

She went to court, is avoiding the press alltogether, doesn't seem to be getting any upside for this.

He couldn't eve come out until now to admit that he poked her? That's idiocy. I don't think they would file charges against him without any physical evidence: tears, cuts, bruises, etc.

He did it. He raped her. He's going to jail.

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2003

I was gonna post about it but sleeper hijacked my comp and looked through the mod forum, i'm gonna be dis-modded :disappointed:

- Galt - 07-18-2003

"de-modded" dumbass

- Hybrid - 07-18-2003

oh snap i bet he found some awesome and interesting stories in there.

[Image: icon8.gif]

- Galt - 07-18-2003

All these people are just assuming that he didn't do. Of course it was consentual sex, and she was just trying to destroy him, or "the man" was trying to destroy him. When this came out with Tyson, Clinton, Frank Gifford, and Marv Albert that was the public opinion as well. Everyone just assumes the celebrity is trying to be destroyed by some lying harlot. Yet the story ended up being exactly what was accused.

When was the last time that one of these celebrity sexual assult accusations ended up being a lie?

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2003

Galt Wrote:"de-modded" dumbass
maybe you say.

- x-file - 07-19-2003

It was implied on the radio today that Kobe and his buddies forced this lady to give him a BJ. After she complied she changed her mind but they forced her to continue. While in the act, she decided to bite Kobes junk. Thats the reason they reported him and his buddies rushing to the hospital in a cab. He was having his dink checked out.

Bottom line: Kobes guilty of cheating on his wife. Did he sexually assualt this woman? No, it was agreed to on both sides. At one point the woman probably had doubts, but too late honey. And now she realized how foolish she looks, and she is looking for some money in return. I highly doubt that this is the first time that kobe has done this. He just got busted on this occasion. He'll get off, they all do.

- Galt - 07-19-2003

Quote:At one point the woman probably had doubts, but too late honey

How could you possibly fucking say it's not rape after actually writing that first paragraph? That's the definition of rape. If they force her to give head, that's rape. If she changes her mind at any point during the act and they don't stop immediately, that's rape.

What are you talking about money? She went right to the police. Didn't ask for any bribes. Doesn't want any publicity and refuses to talk to the press. How is she supposed to make money off this?

Way to go Sir Rapesalot

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2003

can she drop the charges and settle out of court?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-19-2003

No, now it is between Kobe and the state of Colorado.

- x-file - 07-19-2003

okay, if she was physically forced into a situation that she didn't want to be in, then that is rape. If she is even the slightest pushed in a certain way, its considered rape. I'm sure this dope of a girl, saw kobe and was all taken back by him. He took advantage of the situation and she didn't think it would get that far. She got all freaked out but didn't say anything untill it was too late. At that point, with mouth full of basketball player, theres no turning back. I'm sure she isn't totally innocent and did nothing wrong either.

Sir Rapesalot....is related to that rapper. That song was hillarious, baby got back.

- Galt - 07-19-2003

Even with her mouth full of cock, she could have pulled back. If he didn't let her. Rape.

And she was consierge at some high-falootin hotel that had celebrities pouring in and out of there. It's not like she was some small country hick getting her first exposure to celebrity. And it's also not like he picked her up and brought her to his room. I believe she was sent up to deliver something to his room.

And I appreciate you explaining the Sir Rapesalot/Sir Mixalot moniker. I trust no one could have made that connection on their own.

- Galt - 07-20-2003

Kobe Bryant Raped me

[Image: girl.jpg]

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-20-2003

MAYBE IF SHE WAS FATTER YOU WOULD FUCK HER, RIGHT?!?!?!?!!!!!?!??!!1111

- Galt - 07-20-2003

Only if she wanted me to. I'm not rapisty like X-file.