CDIH
Things that suck whether I hate them or not. - non-exclusive. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Things that suck whether I hate them or not. - non-exclusive. (/showthread.php?tid=7284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Splatterpunk - 10-01-2003

I do love pineapple juice.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

I've read that it's better for you than Orange Juice, and it tastes better IMO.

It also allegedly makes cum taste better, but I can't back that claim up.

That's disgusting. You're a liar again plus I think you ruined pineapple juice for me.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

actually no, it's purported to be true.

I guess you don't swallow.

In fact I have never had that fear-of-swallowing problem... I couldn't say why. I must be a loose, unmoraled woman. But I will not save splooge for my pineapple juice; it goes down straight or lands elsewhere.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

I didn't mean to drop a load in a glass of juice - drinking the juice is supposed to do something that physiologically changes the taste.

But now that you mention it, shooting it in a drink and having a woman chug it down is a pretty hot idea - thanks!

You're welcome.

The thing about swallowing isn't so much the taste as the fact that it never really goes all the way down for hours. I drink Coke or something to try to dissolve it and brushing your tongue only helps so much. There's that hanging stringy feeling that lingers. It is foul.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

did you try Tang? I bet that would do the trick nicely.

You know I bet you're right.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

I usually am.

I'll let you know how it works after my honeymoon, which is coming up soon, because I'm going to be somebody's wife. I'm going to have a husband. I'm going to be a spouse, and life will veer into a downward spiral from there but before I go, I will rinse down my new husband's jism with Tang.

- Galt - 10-01-2003

Just fucking end it. You wouldn't be the first person to call off an engagement.

Why waste a miserable 5 years before you finally accept that you don't want to marry this person and have to go through a divorce, possibly ruining the life of a child or two?

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

Quote:I will rinse down my new husband's jism with Tang

remember, no ice! It'll just clump up.

No kids, please. If there are offspring, I will bury them in the backyard no lie.

I am not sincerely worried about this marriage... we've been together off and on for 15 years. That's almost half my life.

We're going to Vegas for a 10-minute hitch. My wedding is going to cost $40. Then I get a 3 week roadtrip honeymoon, woo hoo!

Keyser, I will take many pictures of all the pretty sights and post them for you.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2003

wedding-night sex pics would be cool as well :thumbs-up:

- Galt - 10-01-2003

three cheers for settling out of convenience!

You're courting me, aren't you? :loveya:

Hurry!

- Galt - 10-01-2003

when are ruining your life?

11 days.

- Galt - 10-01-2003

I won't have my CDIH cotillion until after that.

Sorry.