CDIH
New member....erole - Please dont kill him..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New member....erole - Please dont kill him..... (/showthread.php?tid=764)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 03-13-2002

Who is Dan & Mellisa? Isn't that the fag and the spic from real world?

Remember that fight?

YO I AIN'T YO BITCH

BITCH!!!!

DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH MY SHIT SPIC

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!!

- NaughtyAngel - 03-13-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:who doesnt want to fuck amy?
oh please dont ask that question

- Faceman - 03-13-2002

Quote:who doesnt want to fuck amy?

Edmundo, Romario, Ronaldo, Pele

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
oh please dont ask that question
I wanna fuck you till my infection juices just seep through your fuckin pores and your eyes water over with my seed. I wanna fuck you till your cum cavern feels as sore as snuka's cock after he's fucked grumpy in the ass after picking the scabs on his cock.

Faceman Wrote:
Quote:who doesnt want to fuck amy?

Edmundo, Romario, Ronaldo, Pele
teh brazil jokes havent been funny for a while facey

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-13-2002

Actually i dont want to fuck amy....but i would do her....hell i would fuck gonzo before you inkpuss

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Actually i dont want to fuck amy....but i would do her....hell i would fuck gonzo before you inkpuss
Dude don't start nothing you can't finish cause I WILL fuck you like there's no tommorow.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Dude don't start nothing you can't finish cause I WILL fuck you like there's no tommorow.
After the past couple of years i introduced myself to the OA message board world...you of all people doubt what i can handle.

:roflmao:

- Faceman - 03-13-2002

Since when did you become the judge of the funney amy??? Do you think I care about what you think is funny? :eatme:

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

oh good lord, gay over load..

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
After the past couple of years i introduced myself to the OA message board world...you of all people doubt what i can handle.

:roflmao:
I've never met anyone you fucked, unlike Alkey we have no living specimens. I meant real-world shit not your little make believe fantasy reply topic world.

You bring the cream and I'll bring the blow torch baby.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Mar. 13 2002 at 2:03

Ahhh ya see marriage kinda limits me. But my fantasy world is more realistic than anything else around here. Definately easier on the eyes.

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Ahhh ya see marriage kinda limits me. But my fantasy world is more realistic than anything else around here. Definately easier on the eyes.
Wow that might have just been the most viciously mean fuckin thing you ever said cause ou meant it, lol.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Ahhh ya see marriage kinda limits me. But my fantasy world is more realistic than anything else around here. Definately easier on the eyes.
Wow that might have just been the most viciously mean fuckin thing you ever said cause ou meant it, lol.
LMAO :thumbs-up:

inkgrrrl Wrote:oh good lord, gay over load..
it gets worse
this is nothing

inkgrrrl Wrote:oh good lord, gay over load..
Funny how every guy turns gay and would rather suck herpes afflicted cock around the same time you enter a thread.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Funny how every guy turns gay and would rather suck herpes afflicted cock
where can i join?

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Funny how every guy turns gay and would rather suck herpes afflicted cock
where can i join?
Where my penis ends and Snuka's begins.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Where my penis ends and Snuka's begins.
ill be right there
:bouncer:

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Where my penis ends and Snuka's begins.
ill be right there
:bouncer:
Ok now back to the point who the fuck is erole and why do I care?