CDIH
Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Spitfire - 03-19-2002

it's so nice to be out of the loop :crackhead: :lol:

- Ken'sPen - 03-19-2002

just want both Gonzo and the other guy to know that they were two of my favorite posters.
and I am kinda pissed right now.

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:just want both Gonzo and the other guy to know that they were two of my favorite posters.
the other guy? :roflmao:

- lent - 03-19-2002

Black Lazerus Wrote:Thats it!! Next board party i am bringing a team up there and where stealing every car with a wow sticker on it!!!
I'll join in too. I need a new car. Wink

- Sephiroth - 03-19-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:just want both Gonzo and the other guy to know that they were two of my favorite posters.
You mean Yellow Discipline, right?

- Galt - 03-19-2002

That other guy fucking ruled.

- Doc - 03-19-2002

Galt Wrote:That other guy fucking ruled.
This guy?
<center>

[Image: alan.jpg]</center>

- Sephiroth - 03-19-2002

Doc Wrote:This guy?
Nice Reference!

- SLASH - 03-19-2002

To speculate what went down, without knowing all the details, is all well and good, but I have read a lot of stuff in this thread that was way off the mark.

No, I am not going to fill you in on what is what. I am just saying that if you take all of these assumptions as truths, it would be foolish.

Maynard, oh Maynard... I don't even know where to begin... so I won't.

I'd like to see BOTH OAAWITE/Galt back on oa.com, and I hope both choose to, and are granted permission to do so.

I don't want them back for the support of oa.com, I just don't agree with the reasons that they are gone.

I wholeheartedly support everyone's decision here that decided to leave for their own reasons. I have not, and never will hold that against them.

Also, for the dual site members, if you choose to permanently leave one site for another, whether it be CDIH for OA.com or OA.com for CDIH -- I am sure, especially at this point, that it would be the latter -- nobody should make you feel guilty for your choices, I know that I won't. If you need to take a breather from one and post on another, that is a valid option as well.

The bottom line is this, as much as I hate to admit it, it wasn't Froy's fault what went down yesterday... he didn't push the arm that made the deletions. At the same time it wasn't an actual moderator either. It was an egotistical asswipe that goes by the name of Anthony. It was him and him only for his reasons alone that deleted both OAAWITE's account and Gonzostyle's account.

So with that in mind, Froy, and the actual caretakers (moderators) of oa.com, should not be viewed in a bad light for what happened, We have many more reasons to be viewed negatively, from it's members and past members, this should not be one of them.

You can choose to reply or not reply to this post. Either way, I will not be involved with further discussions on this subject at this time.

- Gooch - 03-19-2002

maybe Anthony didn't like his Christmas gift?

:dead:

- GonzoStyle - 03-19-2002

Well I posted it on OA.com as well, i don't blame froy nor anyone but Anthony for what happened. I may blame froy for what OA.com has become or for the build up that let something like this happen but I agree I am not holding froy nor any mod responsible at all.

Spitfire Wrote:it's so nice to be out of the loop :crackhead: :lol:
Spit I was raped, hold me!!!!

- BeckyDC - 03-19-2002

Quote:Spit I was raped, hold me!!!!
Can I?

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:Spit I was raped, hold me!!!!
Can I?
Will you, will you finally let me in and love me like I do you?

::cries::

- WhipThisFez - 03-19-2002

GONZO!!!

BLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- BeckyDC - 03-19-2002

Quote:Will you, will you finally let me in and love me like I do you?
Do you come with complimentary alcohol??

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:Will you, will you finally let me in and love me like I do you?
Do you come with complimentary alcohol??
I come with unconditional love and a keg.

- Kingpin - 03-19-2002

Domestic or Import??? :bouncer:

- Grumpy - 03-19-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I come with unconditional love and a keg.
you forgot duct tape, chlorophorm and a ball ping hammer.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-19-2002

Quote:I said it more than one time yesterday, but I feel like the Pentagon to your Twin Towers in this debacle.
lmao!!! :roflmao:

ant deleted two of my threads over the summer cuz someone said something about his gf. he's just a total duche bag.