CDIH
What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Kid Afrika - 03-27-2002

How much will you give me for them?

- The Sleeper - 03-27-2002

I've always enjoyed interacting with Maynard on the board and the one time we met in person. And he's a sig whore.

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

THE Sleeper looks like Matt Damon like Windolick looks like Robert Downey Jr.

- Brokenjaw - 03-27-2002

Sluggo has always been cool with me. Plus I want him to design my Harley for me, and he always seems to know how to say the right thiing at the right time.

- The Sleeper - 03-27-2002

Brokenjaw likes Twisted Sister.

- Hey Ladi - 03-27-2002

Brokenjaw.... takes a certain repetitive joke in stride, his lack of spelling makes me laugh, and that picture of the bee costume was too funny.

Maynard... quite the range of moods.

Ken.... funny often, but trys too hard maybe.

Kid... nice he could come back, dig him more on this board.

Sluggo.... giggles worse than me

- Kingpin - 03-27-2002

For a woman Ladi, what little I know of, seems to be one hell of a good sport, I truly respect that. I plan on getting to know you better on this site.

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

Kingpin is almost as old as I am...damn...He's old

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-27-2002

Dont know much about sluggo but he seems cool...sorry bro...best i can do :moonie:

Ladi I can honestly say is my best friend on this board and makes me laugh constantly. Dont let my constant thrashing of the white trash jokes fool ya...she is one smart chick that is FAR from white trash. I'm the white trash. Not that my weekly pic de ladi will stop anytime soon LMAO! hehe

And with that...hey...patch up that hole in the roof with some saran wrap...water is dripping into my can of Piels

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-27-2002

I don't really know Snuka, but he always makes me laugh or shocks me. He's very entertaining. Sorry...that's all I got.

- Hey Ladi - 03-27-2002

Snuka is my tag team thread defiling buddy, he keeps me awake at work, and doesn't mind that I'm disgusting.

Polly.... she's aight for a girl, don't always 'get' her, but good to have her here.

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

Ladi has the meatiest stankiest flaps around.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-27-2002

Sluggo- I think I met you. I didn't recognize you then, don't think I remember you now.

- Silera - 03-27-2002

Either Sluggo is pretty quiet in person or I'm really loud.

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

Oh...I can be quiet...But Silera does tend to drown out the crowd...

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-27-2002

Sluggo was nice to me when I didn't know how to use this board yet and tried to help me get my avatar and sig posted.

- Ken'sPen - 03-27-2002

I think Sluggo should be beaten for bringing LZ here.

- fbd - 03-27-2002

ken can be funny as hell, but other times he just tries way to hard and comes of as an unfunny jackass

and i remeber this thread working pretty good on oa.com...for a little while, anyway

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Mar. 26 2002 at 9:26

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-27-2002

Dont know polly. I hope i have disgusted her in the past. I hope to disgust her in the future. :thumbs-up:

dont know silera. i know i havent disgusted her yet cause i havent got around to it. but the time is coming. :burnfucker:

fbddingaling....i just want to find out what the fuck that name is. jesus...and i'm the strange one ehhh! :confused:

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

Snuka is one sick motherfucke that's just a regular "Joe" off the board I'm sure.