CDIH
THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW (/showthread.php?tid=9868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

Steve contacted me.

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-08-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:Steve contacted me.
I rescind my statement.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

and then Alkey threw me in the cell.

"Sucks to be him" was really that bad?

- IrishAlkey - 01-08-2005

Play the sad, walking away music...

Some douchebag posted a photoshopped racing helmet with "Fred Hughes Racing" on Wackbag... I thought it was funny, but then again, I think Mohammed Atta Airlines is amusing as well. So who here wants to cop to that?

- Galt - 01-08-2005

Both of those are pretty bad. All I did was write "sucks to be him" after the story and Alkey's whole fucking board jumped down my throat.

Galt Wrote:Both of those are pretty bad. All I did was write "sucks to be him" after the story and Alkey's whole fucking board jumped down my throat.
As I remember, it was a little worse than that, because there was a ton of backpedalling and defenses being used that Alkey deleted.

- Keyser Soze - 01-08-2005

Quote:Granted, I believe that there's a lot of hypocrisy when O&A talk about Howard's personal life. But they have a major grudge against Howard. Howard is indirectly responsible for hampering their success in New York City.

Who gives a fuck if Howard is indirectly responsible for hampering their success. They talk about Howards daughter and her lucious jew tits and how she landed in a hospital cause of taking ecstacy and revel in it but its totally off limits for their fans to discuss THEIR personal lives.

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:Granted, I believe that there's a lot of hypocrisy when O&A talk about Howard's personal life. But they have a major grudge against Howard. Howard is indirectly responsible for hampering their success in New York City.

Who gives a fuck if Howard is indirectly responsible for hampering their success. They talk about Howards daughter and her lucious jew tits and how she landed in a hospital cause of taking ecstacy and revel in it but its totally off limits for their fans to discuss THEIR personal lives.
Last I checked, being underage and drunk and taking X is against the law. There's a little bit of a difference there. She put herself out there by willfully getting drunk and taking drugs at a large media event.

Ant fucked a girl that gave a blowjob to his intern. There is a world of difference.

And besides, O&A haven't told the daughter story. They hinted at it, but they haven't told it. All they talked about was her big tits, which is totally fair game for a girl over 18.

And besides, they already trashed Ant's personal life. Or have you forgotten the group sex bit?

Dude, trust me, I know it's fucking lame that Wackbag limits the use of Spaz's name. Sting told me there's about 20 banned words on Wackbag. Some of the reasons he gave me were very viable and I could understand why.

Most people who are new to the show have no idea who Spaz is. Most of the people who are old school listeners haven't put together Spaz/Ant/Melinda.

I think Wackbag handled it horribly. But I don't think every single detail needs to be out there.

- Black Lazerus - 01-08-2005

they are professionals

Actually, I'm not done.

They have hinted about bits and pieces that are going on in their personal lives. We know that the Hughes family is suing the drunk driver from the accident. It's also all-but-confirmed that Opie's girlfriend left him.

These topics are allowable discussions on Wackbag, as long as you don't overindulge in the speculation.

The reason why it's not out there is because of one thing - it makes Ant and Melinda look REALLY, REALLY BAD.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

do you all know that this is the first that i have heard of the spaz blowjob story? is it true? details please.

i am so out of the loop in terms of the demise of O&A.com and the show itself.

I'd have to cell you if I told you.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

laz gave me the info. so much drama. i missed all of it and feel better for it.

Go read BTS.

FTL had some nice things to say about you.

- The Sleeper - 01-08-2005

wait, so was Roger Melinda?

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:Go read BTS.

FTL had some nice things to say about you.
swwet! i am on my way!

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

wow! he really hated me. this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

- Goatweed - 01-08-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Goatweed, I don't know what you are talking about with this supposed Steve C. gag order... threads were posted on both YMB and RF.net within a few hours of the news breaking and not only were they not touched, the RF.net thread split off into a discussion about comedy is about surrounding tragic death.

Considering that Steve C. and Jeff are probably a lot closer than Steve and Sting, I'm not sure where you are coming from on this.
just to reply :

that's because I guess you weren't contacted, and maybe noone said anything to RFD.Net because it's not an O&A board? No clue, nor do I care. I know .net was contacted because I saw it. Steve himself said he "reached out to all the sites" (loosely paraphrased) - and as Alkey stated, he did.

Hence, Sting is lying. I know, I'm just as shocked as you are.

I also found the Fred Hughed Racing Team helmet pic extremely funny. I mean, enough time has passed, right?

- Rooner - 01-08-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:obviously you have a reading problem he said .net and wackbag. why in the fuck would a RF fan site care about opies dad, you moron.
Considering that YMB and RF both had active OA discussions
Now you know its bullshit.