CDIH
persuade my end of year vote nominations - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: persuade my end of year vote nominations (/showthread.php?tid=12381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- GonzoStyle - 12-07-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Oh, how I love my new job.

what do you do? If I had to work until midnight, I'd flip out!

work that requires a skill level higher than a person who faxes stuff and makes coffee.

- funsnapsdyno - 12-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Oh, how I love my new job.

what do you do? If I had to work until midnight, I'd flip out!

work that requires a skill level higher than a person who faxes stuff and makes coffee.
This isn't 1950. Lawyers make their own coffee.

what the fuck does 1950 have to do with anything?

and only a dunce lawyer would make his own coffee, then again he hired you.

Because times have changed! This isn't a Perry Mason episode. And I don't work for 1 lawyer. I work for a 150-lawyer law firm. We have a kitchen staff for meetings. Secretaries have more important things to do than get coffee served.

now if you'll excuse me, I have a very important copy job to do.

- Gooch - 12-07-2006

Make sure you wipe of the sperm off your lips when you get back from 'collating', honeychile

- Galt - 12-07-2006

My point was that I don't have to work much and that the night to 11PM was an anomoly.

My job is difficult to explain. I basically coordinate between the sales force and product management to make sure that the sale people are selling the right way, and make sure that shit is getting done.

Because of the merger, we are having all the executives call the top 100 clients and get their feedback. Now we are having all the salespeople get updates on all the big outstanding sales opportunities.

We don't DO any of this, we just push out the message, collect the responses, and consolidate everything for senior management.

Basically, I'm a secretary.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:now if you'll excuse me, I have a very important copy job to do.

cancer cunt makin copieeesssss, lumpy one makin the coperinooooooos.

- Hoon - 12-07-2006

Galt Wrote:I didn't spell the word "we" wrong, idiot.
i know. you spelled 'were', wrong.

- Hoon - 12-07-2006

Galt Wrote:My point was that I don't have to work much and that the night to 11PM was an anomoly.

My job is difficult to explain. I basically coordinate between the sales force and product management to make sure that the sale people are selling the right way, and make sure that shit is getting done.

Because of the merger, we are having all the executives call the top 100 clients and get their feedback. Now we are having all the salespeople get updates on all the big outstanding sales opportunities.

We don't DO any of this, we just push out the message, collect the responses, and consolidate everything for senior management.

Basically, I'm a secretary.
in my experience, it's the secretaries who actually know their shit. even more than the supposed "boss". but not in snap's case. she is tragicaly useless.

- Galt - 12-07-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I didn't spell the word "we" wrong, idiot.
i know. you spelled 'were', wrong.

Quote:That "shampoo for the testicles" bit were either on Dice's first album or the The Day The Laughter Died.

DIG would know.

Both came out before Ford Fairlaine.

When you're right you're right

- BirdyP - 12-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:now if you'll excuse me, I have a very important copy job to do.

cancer cunt makin copieeesssss, lumpy one makin the coperinooooooos.

vicious

- Mad - 12-07-2006

Quote:but not in snap's case. she is tragicaly useless.

Even as a cum dumpster?

even sleeper wouldnt fuck her

Hoon Wrote:in my experience, it's the secretaries who actually know their shit. even more than the supposed "boss". but not in snap's case. she is tragicaly useless.

Doors mod asskisser !

GonzoStyle Wrote:even sleeper wouldnt fuck her

who is sleeper?

and fuck you

- drusilla - 12-07-2006

that's a stretch

drusilla Wrote:

that's a stretch

it really isn't, even dennis has standards.

toilet > snaps

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

who is sleeper?

and fuck you

please lady, you're old enough to be my mom, no thanks.

- Keyser Soze - 12-07-2006

why do you even bother coming here?