CDIH
World cup - Hot and sexy footy action - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: World cup - Hot and sexy footy action (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-22-2002

Those Turkish bastards got so lucky. I think FIFA is racist. They just don't want an African team in the semis.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-22-2002

luck my left nut - after the first 20 minutes, they dominated senegal. it never should've gone to OT, Turkey had the game in regulation. great game though

onward and upward to the semis with brazil with absolutely nothing to lose. even if brazil wins, its been an amazing run for turkey:bouncer:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-22-2002

What do you mean if Brazil wins. Come on Turkey has a much chance of winning that game than France does at winning a war.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-22-2002

Turkey is out for blood after the shit that happened in the group game. this might be the roughest and dirtiest game of the cup on wednesday. they have developed an intense hatred for brazil and are fired up. i don't expect them to win, but a lot of people might be surprised at how close the game will be.

oh yeah, and what happened to rooting for the underdog?

Edited By criticslovesnatch on June 22 2002 at 6:58

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-23-2002

Well I hate Turkey more than I hate Brazil. Anyway I think it won't be a blowout. It'll probably be very close. Ronaldo isn't playing either cause of a left thigh injury. And Ronaldhino had that red card in the England game so it'll be a pretty close game.

Those dirty Turkish players better pretend they are Mexican for 90 minutes so they play some nice, cheap soccer and break Rivaldo's spine.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-23-2002

Quote:so they play some nice, cheap soccer and break Rivaldo's spine.
oh i only wish, give the cheating prick something to roll on the ground about.

and why the hatred for turkey? not like you're armenian LOL

[turkey mode]Armenia? What is this Armenia you speak of? Those 1.5 million Armenians went in the desert we think.[/turkey mode]

it was 1910's...it wasn't even Turkey yet....i think it might be time to get over it

Edited By criticslovesnatch on June 22 2002 at 10:36

Wow did I really need to put sarcasm tags in that. I think it kind of is implied.

bah!

You turkish bastards better make it entertaining. As much as I hate Turkey and CLS I hate Brazil more.

Quote:Well I hate Turkey more than I hate Brazil

Quote:As much as I hate Turkey and CLS I hate Brazil more.

I know I'm more confused about this game than a turkish teen about their sexuality. On one hand I hate all of Turkey. On the other hand I hate just the Brazilian soccer team. Well whoever wins it'll be good for me.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-24-2002

at least we down smell...iranian beasts.

- Galt - 06-24-2002

I know someone from each country. I will, conincidentallly see all four of them tomorrow.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-24-2002

You do realize the entire Middle East is scared shitless of the Turks because they're afraid they're going to molest their children.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-24-2002

no no you're mistaken, thats the greeks. they anally rape middle eastern children for kicks.

and Turks>Iranians for sure.

No you Turks are always obsessed about one-upping the Greeks that you had to take anally raping children from them too.

Besides Turks are just Mongols in disguise.

- Galt - 06-24-2002

Isn't this fucking thing over? Can't we talk about a more popular sport, like Arena Lacrosse?

Pfft Americans. Complain about soccer be boring than turn around and watch nascar. This would never happen in Mother Russia.