CDIH
CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? (/showthread.php?tid=4215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Galt - 01-23-2003

What's it supposed to be [CDIH]Galt, right?

So yeah, that's my name. I just did online, and I scuk balls.

Edited By Galt on 1043365294

- Mad - 01-24-2003

Practice, practice, practice. Don't go to newbie rooms. They are loaded with vets looking for easy kills.

Get use to the controls and let us know when you would like to have some fun being LZMF1s new target toy.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

luv the sig pic Mad!

- Galt - 01-24-2003

How come no matter how many online games I go in, like only 5% have anyone takling on the headset. I thought that was the whole point.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

Some people were to cheap to buy the one with the headset or they haven't figured out how to set up their routers to use it.

Also there are some annoying little douche-bags who talk a lot of smack and it makes people shut off the headset.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

Mad does this little thing when he frags you.......he crouches down over your body then gets back up repeatedly and it looks like he's humping you. it's rather humorous. i also liked your little hippity hoppity dance moves too.

i used them (your humping and dancing moves) while playing later on. people on my team were laughing their asses off.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

It's called the SOCOM victory dance. The fucking of his corpse was just to piss him off.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

Quote:How come no matter how many online games I go in, like only 5% have anyone takling on the headset. I thought that was the whole point.
the key to the game is teamwork and good communication.

Quote:It's called the SOCOM victory dance.
\m/ it rocks! \m/

Quote:the fucking of his corpse was just to piss him off
did it piss me off.....no, i thought it was hysterical. you necrophiliac freak!

Edited By LZMF1 on 1043439346

- Galt - 01-24-2003

I don't see what the big lure of this game is. It's OK, but not spectacular.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

it's just fun to cruise around blasting people.

tell me that you wouldn't love to do it in real life.

- Keyser Soze - 01-24-2003

i like the headset and the ability to communicate with your teammates that way.

i also was always a big fan of manhunt and paintball and this is similar to that.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

Where else can one go and slaughter people, all from the comfort of their home?

It's fun out playing other people. It beats the living shit out of playing some stupid AI. You will see once you start kicking major ass.

- Galt - 01-24-2003

Communicating would be cool, but no one does it, so there's no strategy. You're supposed to team up with someone else, but no one sticks with each other.

I give it a B-

- LZMF1 - 01-25-2003

Quote:Communicating would be cool, but no one does it, so there's no strategy. You're supposed to team up with someone else, but no one sticks with each other
that is because you have yet to play with the cold day in Hell clan. we got the teamwork and communication thing almost down to a science. (at least mad and i do)

- Galt - 01-25-2003

I'm not welcome in that, or any clan.

- Mad - 01-25-2003

The only requirement to belong to the [CDIH] clan is to be a member here. We don't expect somebody to be great right from the start. That's what practice is all about.

- Galt - 01-25-2003

I was referring to the blatant lack of "invites" in my box.

- Mad - 01-25-2003

That's Keyser fault. He's such a slut, he never has time to tend to clan business.

I'm sure he'll be sending one soon.

- LZMF1 - 01-25-2003

keyster soreass........get on the ball and invite galt into our clan dammit!

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2003

sorry, as soon as direct tv leaves ill hop on and invite him