CDIH
Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques (/showthread.php?tid=4464)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- FNMoron - 12-17-2002

i actually kinda like Arpi's li'l catch phrase.... "this thread sucks" rings true more than it doesn't.... but alas, i voted "I DON'T CARE"!!! :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 12-17-2002

Woooo.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

the vote has swung!!

- Danked - 12-17-2002

Thanks for the play-by-play. Please also update me on any further views of this thread.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

will do! :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

but how will dent post other gems like his animal abortion thread?

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

that point has already been discussed. please keep up.

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

no thanks

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

ZZANNNGG!!!!

- FNMoron - 12-17-2002

has "this thread sucks" already been covered too??? ...i'm too lazy to actually read thru all 5 pages... i just voted & started posting on this page... so, basically, i just need varification from a professional thread evaluator... :fuggin:

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

Quote:i just need varification from a professional thread evaluator...
if you are gonna be a smart ass, it helps if you spell everything correctly. :lol:

- HedCold - 12-17-2002

i didn't vote yet
should i?

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

zzang pointing out spelling errors rules!

- Arthur Dent - 12-17-2002

Suddenly, I'm reminded of Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty falling from the waterfall together.

Why should I be stopped? Is it that hard for Arpi to NOT click on a topic I start? Is his curiousity so uncontrollable?

When right wing morons cry for a TV or radio show to be canceled, isn't the response always "CHANGE THE Damn CHANNEL?!?!?" Do you demand less here?

No, I say Arpi opens my threads because he derives pleasure from criticizing my threads. And therefore, he has validated my threads by his mear presence in them. He has derived pleasure from my threads. Granted, it is a bitter, twisted pleasure. But it is still pleasure.

Edit- and FYI, I was at lunch. This is the best thread I've read in a while. Thanks Gonzo.

Edited By Arthur Dent on 1040151032

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

Quote:zzang pointing out spelling errors rules!
you missed the point , again.

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

tl;dr

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

Quote:Suddenly, I'm reminded of Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty falling from the waterfall together.
need i say anymore? this guy has to be stopped. if i wanted nerd-speak i would go to alt.geeks.nerdspeak. i am glad the vote has shifted against the both of us. i will sacrifice myself in order to stop this madness!

- FNMoron - 12-17-2002

Quote:if you are gonna be a smart ass, it helps if you spell everything correctly. :lol:
i'm trying to conjour up the spirit of SLASH.... he is the tru speeelar corecktor :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

Quote:Arpi's li'l catch phrase.... "this thread sucks" rings true more than it doesn't.

Why do you still come here is what I fail to realize when you only add constant negativity, yet you lecture me in person on how I am negative and bash people for no reason.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

i found his comment more truthful than negative. :-p