CDIH
In this thread I predict your futures - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: In this thread I predict your futures (/showthread.php?tid=6227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- LyricalGomez - 05-08-2003

I forsee Hybrid and Danked having more fun

- FNMoron - 05-08-2003

... i forsee this thread sucking...

- Suzie - 05-09-2003

Too late!

- LyricalGomez - 05-09-2003

Quote:... i forsee this thread sucking...

Listen funny man, I'm the only good thing you got going in your forum, if it wasn't for me you'd have to listen to Suzie and Ladi talking back and forth

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

Quote:Listen funny man, I'm the only good thing you got going in your forum, if it wasn't for me you'd have to listen to Suzie and Ladi talking back and forth
...first off, i never claimed to be a "funny man", but thanks for your vote of confidence... secondly, it's not my forum, and the only thing you are good for is a stunt double for the Michelin Man... and finally i'd much rather browse thru 1000 posts from Ladi & Suzie, then to have to listen to you babble your self rightgeous, "I'm so much better than you" attitude... you're a fat, worthless, mama's boy who thinks that because you wear some hack-rapper's clothing line that you have fashion sense... do yourself (& the rest of us) a favor and swallow a few rounds from your nickel plated gat...

90% of your posts amount to the once funny still hasn't voted shtick. It was funny for 5 minutes then lost it's charm.

And this fat, worthless, mama's boy(I really don't get that one) makes more money in a week than you do in a year, but maybe that's because you'd rather sit at home smoking weed than going out and doing something with your life....Or maybe you just gave up because nobody wanted to hire a filthy pot smoker.

- crx girl - 05-09-2003

Quote:makes more money in a week than you do in a year, but maybe that's because you'd rather sit at home smoking weed than going out and doing something with your life....
this gimmick is getting mighty old and boring :27:

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

oh, so true trish... so true...

you know why i called you fat... because you are... look in the mirror tubby... you're fucking huge!!!

...and what exactly do you do for a living again.... suck on momma's golden teet???

Yes that's exactly what I do :23:

I take zero dollars from my mom, I make all my own money because I do this little thing called working rather than sit at home on my ass all day and brag about how big a slacker I am. I also don't waste it on substances that kill braincells and impair my judgement.

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

so, Roca-fella.... just what type of "work" is it that you do that allows you to be so wealthy at such a young age? ...how'd you get all that "BLING"???

...and just so you know, i'm not bragging about being a slacker... i am, however, not currently working because i am still recovering from a severely broken leg... but even with a broken leg, i'm sure i could outrun your fat ass.... drop the bucket of KFC & try some sit-ups son...

And I could bench press twice as much as you, doesn't prove much.

And do you want me to dig up the slacker thread where you brag about it?

I work for a company that does estate sales, in 3 months I went from worker to an assistant manager of the company, that's how I make my bling.

Now go light up a joint and drift off to the world where you aren't an unemployed loser with no money or prospects.

- FNMoron - 05-09-2003

Quote:And do you want me to dig up the slacker thread where you brag about it?
sure... that'd be special... besides, i'm to lazy & unmotivated to look for it...
Quote:Now go light up a joint and drift off to the world where you aren't an unemployed loser with no money or prospects.
yeah, ok ...keep telling yourself that Rolleyes