CDIH
I am amazed this has not been posted yet. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I am amazed this has not been posted yet. (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Teenweek - 07-20-2003

Quote:I believe she was sent up to deliver something to his room.

He wanted room service. They were already closed but because he was a celebrity they made an exception and had her deliver whatever he got.

- criticslovesnatch - 07-20-2003

rapist makes a great adjective

- GonzoStyle - 07-20-2003

Yeah I am definetly not sayin he is guilty or innocent at this point for sure.

But the whole excuse, "he can get laid anytime"

Thats the whole point, he knows that and most atheletes or any famous person will feel that every woman should wanna suck their dicks at the snap of their fingers. You can't know his state of mind at that moment, he had an argument with his wife, he was pissed over something, or simply as a dude he got horny. He sees this nice piece of ass in the resort while he was stayin there and orders room service askin for her to deliver it or knowin she would. For a moment, for a second, no matter if you are joe schmo or the pope, for a second anyone can just be switched off and just do something that later is just inexplicable to a normal thinking clear headed person.

It's different from the Tyson case now though, cause its not like she was on a date with him and went back to his hotel room where you can even hint that she knew what she was in for. She hasnt filed a civil suit so the greed factor is not in play, unlike with Tyson's accuser who waited over a week to report it, she did it right away.

If there are bite marks on his penis, plus the whole room service deal, I am kinda leaning away from think he is innocent for now.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

I say he's guilty. What more do you convincing do you need?

- diceisgod - 07-21-2003

I wanna see the vaginal tears first.

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2003

Galt Wrote:I say he's guilty. What more do you convincing do you need?
Well this is all just reports so far, I am leaning away from him being set up as of now.

But I'd like to see what evidence the DA has.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

Galt Wrote:I say he's guilty. What more do you convincing do you need?
Hopefully, this makes my question clearer.

Quote:What more do you convincing do you need?

and i said I would like to see the evidence.

Hopefully, this makes my answer clearer.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

Your lack falling in line and following my opinion vexes me terribly.

well, if you promise to love me best then I will call for the death penalty on kobe.

- The Sleeper - 07-21-2003

either way, this will provide a deathblow to the NBA, and might i add, there hasn't been an earthquake like this in California since the 40s, an 8.0 on the richter scale!

- Velociti - 07-21-2003

kobe will never get jail time, this "investigation" aka moneythrow will be concluded soon enough and he will be exonerated just like every other famous person.

"investigation"

he's facing a trial, the "investigation" is over.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:might i add, there hasn't been an earthquake like this in California since the 40s, an 8.0 on the richter scale!
Yeah, I saw that interview with the talk radio guy from LA too. :17:

- Velociti - 07-21-2003

the trial will be a joke too, mark my words. This guy will buy the legal system like others have done before him.

- x-file - 07-21-2003

I think kobe is guilty for what he did. He shouldn't be allowed to walk. He should go to jail just like any normal person would if they weren't a celebrity.

But a serious matter at hand, if a girl pulls away while giving head, don't tell me any guy in here just says "Okay, no harm, thanks anyway" Even Galt is GUILTY of not feeling that way.

Quote:But a serious matter at hand, if a girl pulls away while giving head, don't tell me any guy in here just says "Okay, no harm, thanks anyway" Even Galt is GUILTY of not feeling that way.

actually dude, I think it's just you.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

First of all. No woman has ever changed her mind after experiencing my flavor.

Second. Were that to happen, the fact that I might be a little pissed about getting blue balls doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't keep her head down there, or force her to do anything she will be regretting. Because if I did that, I would expect, nay HOPE that any woman would use the one thing at her disposal and try and bite my dick off.

- Velociti - 07-21-2003

Dontrelle Willis had a great outing today.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

It's not his fault racist.

They never should have brought rookie back after an hour rain delay. I don't care if Zambrano did it, it shouldn't have happened.