CDIH
watching thread - the return! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: watching thread - the return! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- HedCold - 12-28-2003

just watched pirates of the caribbean on dvd. it was pretty good

- GonzoStyle - 12-28-2003

I was pleasantly surprised by Pirates. I didn't think I would like it cause it was a disney movie and I never really liked many pirate films, even with all the hoopla behind it. I got it before it came out and it took me a couple weeks to watch it but when i did i really liked it, depp was wonderful as always.

- HedCold - 12-28-2003

yea i liked depp character and he played it well. he was amusing

- QuickStop - 12-28-2003

i watched True Romance a few nights ago. good movie. the walken hopper scene is classic.

- Galt - 12-28-2003

Seymore Butts: A Complete Guide to Female Ejaculation

The man is doing the Lord's work.

- PatCooper - 12-28-2003

Family guy-first season- very fucking funny. i was never into the show. now i know what i missed.
the last samuria- blah!
Bad Santa- Billy Bob deserves to be nominated for this

- QuickStop - 01-04-2004

im in the middle of eyes wide shut...i have no idea what the fuck is going on

- Keyser Soze - 01-04-2004

arrested development
line of fire

two fine new series i discovered tivo'ing

- Kid Afrika - 01-04-2004

PatCooper Wrote:Family guy-first season- very fucking funny. i was never into the show. now i know what i missed.
the last samuria- blah!
Bad Santa- Billy Bob deserves to be nominated for this
Lauren Graham saying "Fuck me, Santa!" repeatedly could be the best part of the movie.

Samir Naininajad fighting santa was pretty funny too.

"Ass clown" gets me every time.

- drusilla - 01-05-2004

true life: i want a perfect body

i am watching an old man shave his 25 year old son's ass

- GonzoStyle - 01-06-2004

Monty Pythons: The Meaning Of Life

My cousin made me watch this after the usual reaction every Python fan gives you when you say you don't find them funny, "oh my god how can you not love monty python!!!!111"

So we watched it and I really, really, really tried to find the humor in it but I couldn't.

- drusilla - 01-06-2004

i never liked them when mtv used to play their old shows in the afternoon. i would always change the channel. but i got into them in high school after watching holy grail for the first time. i think they are hit or miss.

Yeah he told me that he wants me to watch Holy Grail next, he doesn't own it so we couldn't watch it. I dunno if I can sit through any more of that stuff.

- Goatweed - 01-06-2004

The Holy Grail is really funny - but you're right, Python is one of those love it or hate it deals.

Can I watch it at your house? Atleast we could have some doughnuts with capri sun and not waste the night.

- Goatweed - 01-06-2004

sure, but you gotta bring it - I don't have it. It's one of those movies I'll watch if it's on, but if I own it I'll never watch it.

I drank the last Capri Sun yesterday Undecided

- drusilla - 01-06-2004

i have it!

- Keyser Soze - 01-06-2004

i hate monty python

- Hybrid - 01-06-2004

the holy grail was funny i thought.

i've been watching the family guy box sets all last night and this morning. god damn i love this show.

- Keyser Soze - 01-06-2004

theres nothing funny about knights that go nee