CDIH
New Topic - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New Topic (/showthread.php?tid=7561)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2003

Hail Mary was off his first posthumous album, The 7 Day Theory.

November 1996, so 7 years next month.

- vanilla sugar - 10-12-2003

blah

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2003

I hope you get raped at the next woodstock by a bunch of 12 year olds who think you deserve it. If just because you're an old hag who can't get over the free love and drug period when everyone was so stoned they didn't care where they stuck their dicks. Only to finally give up the drugs up and see you through sober eyes and realize how asamed of themselves they were.

So you hang around concerts hopeful that one day those days of afro's, flower children, and promiscious sex will once again return. regurgitating how morrison was a prophet and hendrix is god.

- vanilla sugar - 10-13-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:I hope you get raped at the next woodstock by a bunch of 12 year olds who think you deserve it. If just because you're an old hag who can't get over the free love and drug period when everyone was so stoned they didn't care where they stuck their dicks. Only to finally give up the drugs up and see you through sober eyes and realize how asamed of themselves they were.

So you hang around concerts hopeful that one day those days of afro's, flower children, and promiscious sex will once again return. regurgitating how morrison was a prophet and hendrix is god.
:damnpc: fucking AOL!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

anyway, i hope you didnt spend a lot of time writing whatever you call that shit you wrote. just bc i like the doors and hendrix doesnt mean i'm a hippy. i dont run around in the nude, i dont have a child, i'm not a druggie, and i do not wear polyester flares w/ flowers painted on my face.

:fuckoff:

- Kid Afrika - 10-13-2003

Yeah, but you use AOL and that's worse.

no its not when i have 6 months free

- diceisgod - 10-13-2003

Dogshit is free year round

Oh, in that case...

You're not just an idiot, you're a brain-dead fucking moron.

Kid Afrika Wrote:Oh, in that case...

You're not just an idiot, you're a brain-dead fucking moron.
i'm brain dead, well thats a new one. actually since you guys take everything so literally then i shall disect ur post. i can not be brain dead bc if i were i'd be 6 ft. under. :thumbs-up:

...and still you continue to show your ignorance. You want a shovel? It'll make digging that hole a lot easier.

u ppl need to stop using the word ingnorance. its getting old.

you can keep picking on me but i aint budging or leaving.

- Mad - 10-13-2003

Can we see your tits?

if you send me the money so i can buy a digital or polariod camera

- Mad - 10-13-2003

That would be like prostitution then.

Mad Wrote:That would be like prostitution then.
no it'd be fundraising

- Mad - 10-13-2003

Some hippie you are.

see i'm not a hippie

- Mad - 10-13-2003

That what are you then?

- The Jays - 10-13-2003

What happened to my thread??

Mad Wrote:That what are you then?
i'm me :15: